"GOOD JOB GOOD EFFORT"...so this is what its come down to for our once proud franchise?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re:

with the pieces we have right now- more wilcox will mean exposed wilcox.  shooting %age will plummet and he's too wispy to bang for boards.

this is what it is.  rivers is a terrible coach who inspires noobdy on this team.  NOBODY.

so you get what you see this year- get rid of ray, bring in terry, lee, bass, darko, barbosa- you know how good doc is at "integrating players"...

so we have to settle for "good effort" and "rondo really played well tonight" (but he didn't the other four games before this one- on average)....  it's really just a tired old system

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

Weren't we supposed to have a strong bench in the offseason?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Yes indeed!!!

And then darn it.... Darko up and left!

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

You are right.  With Pierce and KG being older players the Celtics would be much better if they were getting production from their bench.  If the bench is contributing, we usually win these games.  They just aren't always consistent and most of the time they are outscored by the other teams bench.  Before the season started most of us thought that the additions that Danny made would improve this team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re:

If Doc can't dig into Rondo's @ss, can you imagine doc telling PP and KG they aren't starting anymore and coming off the bench. This thing about effort is just as bad as moral victories. They don't show up in the win column. I would like to see this team win but it won't. I know people will jump on me for this. I would rather see them play out the season, get into the lottery and make adjustments. If they get in as an 8th seed they will lose out to Miami in the first round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re:

I just think the personalities of most of the bench guys is too nice. They aren't dogs and aren't really competitive like Posey, TA, Pietrus, BBD.

Terry, Lee, Bass and Green are just too nice.

This team needs some DOGS.