Good Lord

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goldenbear51. Show goldenbear51's posts

Good Lord

Will we ever win back to back games very often! The darn Heat get beat and then we screw it up tonight with a loss!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Good Lord

I think Ainge conceded the 1 seed to the Heat today. He built a team that will have to take some time to get used to one another as Miami overtakes us... but we are also built more to beat 3 seed chicago now than 4 seed Orlando, so its a blessing in disguise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

umm 1 it wasnt a back to back..and 2 we played severely shorthanded. we had to call a guy up from d league to play with us, and avery bradley played tonite..idk why ppl get so worried everytime we lose a game, especially in certain circumstances. i actually saw positives in this game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: Good Lord:
    [QUOTE]I think Ainge conceded the 1 seed to the Heat today. He built a team that will have to take some time to get used to one another as Miami overtakes us... but we are also built more to beat 3 seed chicago now than 4 seed Orlando, so its a blessing in disguise.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I don't think Ainge did that at all....let's wait to see after buyouts to make an assumption like that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Good Lord:
    [QUOTE]umm 1 it wasnt a back to back..and 2 we played severely shorthanded. we had to call a guy up from d league to play with us, and avery bradley played tonite..idk why ppl get so worried everytime we lose a game, especially in certain circumstances. i actually saw positives in this game.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Wafer and bradley getting time along with CJ.  The Celtics stppoed going down low and fell victim to Denvers run and gun style.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Depending on the "other additions", we could be a lot better. Green is a good good young player right now kristic is better and has more NBA experience in both regular and playoffs than Semeh and Luke. Wafer has outplayed Nate this year. If we can pick up a Murphy,Rashweed and a SG we could be better March 1st than we were November 1st.