Good luck on the next round.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Good luck on the next round.

May the best team win. Just one thing. I believe the celtics better win a championship this year as it will be their last run to win a title in a while.

Ray Allen is getting up there in age and garnet isn't getting any younger.

May the better team win.Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Good luck on the next round.

In Response to Good luck on the next round.:
    [QUOTE]May the best team win. Just one thing. I believe the celtics better win a championship this year as it will be their last run to win a title in a while. Ray Allen is getting up there in age and garnet isn't getting any younger. May the better team win.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Of course noody could even comprehend or admit that if it was the Heat last night Ray is 2 for 11 not 8 for 11 if Wade is in his face and Pierce scores 8 instead of 38 and the Cs lose by 20 just like they did last time they faced the Heat..... can't go there because of course if there is a chance there is a chance and that means if there is a chance that means that the Cs will win.....  being blown out last time they met means nothing because on BDC the Cs were 3 and 0 against Miami earlier in the season.. um with Shaq.... um did Shaq play those games, was the first game in Boston on opening night when um Shaq played......... can we please at least attempt to recognize that the Cs limped into the playoffs and completely lucked out with Billups and Amares injuries otherwise they could very easily be down 2 to 1.... the Cs limped into the playoffs with the idea they can just switch it on whenever they want but don't have the talent to do so....  the Knicks were very strong coming into the playoffs on a run where they had just traded a bunch of mateur players on their team and then go and on about Landry Fields not being everything that he is cracked up to be..... um.... how about the rookie wall?

Bottom line... the Cs have played an ok team that has lost 2 of its 3 best players for all intents for most of the series and that somehow portends that the Cs have some sort of advantage going forward against the Heat.

After game 1 the Heat have dominated the 6ers and one says well they don't have Rondo,,,, one could easily suggest they have someone better than Rondo..... blah blah blah......

The Heat are a much better team thant the Cs right now and there is nothing the Cs could do to sway most of us....well some of us... some of you believe that some of what is going on against the Knicks is what applies going forward...... when Rondo averages 6 points, 7 assists, 9 rebounds and the Cs go out in 6 then it will somehow be because of the Lakers length... yes I know I that I said they will lose to the Heat but someone here will be blaming it on not being prepared for the Lakers length and still not be able to comprehend as Doc said that the inability for Rondo to shoot is the main problem with the team......

Coffee done, stop hitting snooze......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

hi wade3. i see you've met our resident windbag, theDudder. you should engage him in some banter.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder,
    You and Pud are unpleaseable and filled with a negativity that cannot be satisfied.  We can only hope you are wrong you bring nothing here with your repetition.  We are cognizant of all you have said and balance it with some sense of positivity. We are fans after all what are you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

In Response to Re: Good luck on the next round.:
    [QUOTE]hi wade3. i see you've met our resident windbag, theDudder. you should engage him in some banter.  
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Its cool he is just posting his opinion. I respect that. Hello to you and everybody else BTW.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Good luck on the next round.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good luck on the next round. : Its cool he is just posting his opinion. I respect that. Hello to you and everybody else BTW.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you, too.  It'll be a great series...the Heat are playing outstanding ball.

Sections
Shortcuts