Good player? Don't know yet.......not making fun of him, but glad we didn't draft him - the John Madden of the NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Good player? Don't know yet.......not making fun of him, but glad we didn't draft him - the John Madden of the NBA

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223819/Royce_White_Seeks_Bus_To_Travel_To_Select_Games

Mental illness is very serious, but I'm glad we don't have to deal with this high maintenance individual......we already have Rondo....LOL!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: Good player? Don't know yet.......not making fun of him, but glad we didn't draft him - the John Madden of the NBA

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please move to Around the NBA.

[/QUOTE]

Laker fans like you and I have no say in the way the Celtics run their board.  If we want to have a say we need to go to our board

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Good player? Don't know yet.......not making fun of him, but glad we didn't draft him - the John Madden of the NBA

In response to lakerfaker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Laker fans like you and I have no say in the way the Celtics run their board.  If we want to have a say we need to go to our board

[/QUOTE]

Since we did look at him very seriously, and many people on here wanted to draft him, I would say it is relevant to a Celtics board

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to lakerfaker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmm  Fake laker fan and Fake Celtic Fan. going at it ..lol

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This is the reason he is not at camp at this moment.  I love how he said he would buy his own bus, and make it feel like "home."  I might recommend an RV for the young man!

Sections
Shortcuts