Good read for Celtic fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Good read for Celtic fans

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/31449/when-kobes-contract-becomes-a-burden

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Good read for Celtic fans

Thanks to a contract extension he signed in 2010 that will take effect this upcoming season Bryant is due to draw a salary of $25,244,493 in 2011-2012, $27,849,149 the following year and $30,453,805 in 2013-2014, when he will be 35. That's a three-year total of $83,547,447, in a league that has been talking seriously about bringing player costs way down. 

Just like that picture, once the new season starts, whenever that is, Faker trolls will fall face first on the ground and never to be heard from again. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

That team that got swept in the 2nd round is the Lakers of the foreseable future. There team is so crippled by the bad contracts that they may need Tiny Tim's crutch by the time Christmas rolls around. HA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1LakerFan. Show No1LakerFan's posts

Typical Septic fans...  Nothing but sour grapes.  I sure hurts to lose Game 7 at Staples Center.  It sure feels good to get the last laugh!  Ha, ha, ha!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Good read for Celtic fans:
    Typical Septic fans...  Nothing but sour grapes.  I sure hurts to lose Game 7 at Staples Center.  It sure feels good to get the last laugh!  Ha, ha, ha!
    Posted by No1LakerFan

17-16
    9-3
    131-92

laugh that off!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The Mavs-Lakers series was a laugher.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to Re: Good read for Celtic fans:
    Posted by No1LakerFan

Ok Numberone 2nd best fan I'll give you a chance here. What last laugh? We fought hard with injuries and had a competetive series in the 2nd round. The Lakers were reduced to being embarrased and swept by Dallas and reduced to throwing cheap shots. BTW with all the money tied up in Bynum Kobe and Gasol if this is a hard cap how do you put pieces around them?

How many banners hang in the staple center for championships? Who is George Mikan?

I'm going to give you a chance to not be ignored for being a fraud troll here. Come back with some real intelligent answers here and we just may welcome you as an intelligent poster. Let's see if you have the street cred to pull it off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

check out the writing style...."Septic fans"...?  ....he is just posting under another name.....same old drivel....time to use the button again....

Sections
Shortcuts