Good Things Happen When...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Good Things Happen When...

When Qdaddy comes here and talks trash!

Lakers lost again.

HAHAHA!!!

8 DOWN 22 TO GOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!! AGAIN!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Good Things Happen When...

I just gone watching the game also Fierce. My headline is " David takes down Goliath." Little Earl Boykens single handidly beat the Lakers in the 4th quarter. He not only beat the Lakers. He and the Bucks blew them out in the 4th quarter. As the late and great one Jackie used to say. " How sweet it is!"
       The Lakers had a full roster and the Bucks were without Maggette, Jennings and Delfino. Add the fact that the game was in L.A. Kobe got ejected at the end of the game by behaving like his true self, a jerk. 
        Now on Christmas, the question is, " who do I hate more, the Lakers or the Heat?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

mem,

In case you didn't notice, every time Qdaddy starts talking trash here 3 things usually happen:

a. Celtics win

b. Lakers lose

c. Celtics win Lakers lose on the same night

HAHAHA!!!

You're right, Boykins slew that Goliath Andrew Bynum. Did you see that 3-pt shot by Boykins that Andrew Bynum tried to block?

HAHAHA!!! Again!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Hey Fierce, you're up late for the East Coast. I admire your spirit.
        The part of the game I enjoyed the most was Kobe trying to win the game by himself in the 4th quarter and than losing his cool and getting ejected.
         By the way, I have put all Laker trolls on ignore so I no longer read what they have to say. They used to irritate me and I prefer to have a good time blogging to Celtics fans only.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Good Things Happen When...:
    When Qdaddy comes here and talks trash! Lakers lost again. HAHAHA!!! 8 DOWN 22 TO GOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!! AGAIN!
    Posted by P34

:P

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

cant wait for the highlights on this one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Lowlights you mean?

I'm shocked how the Bucks turned things around. Missing a couple of key guys for tonights game, being blown off the court by The Blazers. And now beating us. Well Kudos to them.

Will be watching the game later tonight. Must be a sucker for punishment, but curious to see how Andrew Bogut plays/played.

Looking at the box score I see that Bryant earned two tech fouls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Boykins was on fire tonight, 22 points! Little guy is still going strong at the age of 34!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

LOL@ the LA FAKERS.....i thought this was a game they would easily have won....now im going to have to watch the repeat on FSW and LOL!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Good Things Happen When...:
    All kidding aside, the Lakers continue to have problems with quicker guards who can create their own offense.  Nothing new....there just hasn't been a well rounded team that can exploit it in the west over a seven game series. 
    Posted by jallen3531

That's because the only thing Steve Blake is good at is shoot 3s. And we all know Derek Fisher is not as fast anymore. 

Who would have thought that even with Shaq the Lakers are still an older team than the Celtics. The Lakers only have 2 players below 30 years old, Bynum and Brown, in their 10-man rotation. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Always a good day when fakers lose!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im watching the replay now and Kobe dropped the "F Bomb" to one of the refs and got tossed.  Im sure he will be not getting some of those ticky tack calls he has been used to getting.  Im sure refs talk.  He flung his arms and then yelled out the obscenity towards the ref.

Sections
Shortcuts