Good trade idea for the Fakers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Good trade idea for the Fakers...

Gasol, Artest and Blake for Josh Smith, Pachulia and Kirk Hinrich.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Good trade idea for the Fakers...

This is not a bad trade, although just because Gasol showed inconsistency in this year's playoffs, there is no need to dump him for players that have nowhere near his scoring capability.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Good trade idea for the Fakers...:
    [QUOTE]This is not a bad trade, although just because Gasol showed inconsistency in this year's playoffs, there is no need to dump him for players that have nowhere near his scoring capability.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Maybe include Horford instead of Smith and I'd think about as the Lakers GM.  The best player in that trade is Gasol though, and I wouldn't be too quick to part with him.

Caveat: no idea if the salaries work, just think Horford is a better get than Smith. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Lakers do nothing while the DHoward situation plays out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

rkarp is on point... Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers do nothing while the DHoward situation plays out.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with you. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe include Horford instead of Smith and I'd think about as the Lakers GM.  The best player in that trade is Gasol though, and I wouldn't be too quick to part with him. Caveat: no idea if the salaries work, just think Horford is a better get than Smith. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

I only post trades where the salaries work

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good trade idea for the Fakers... : I only post trades where the salaries work
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Worry about your own teams trades.  Next season is gonna b tough for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lakersman the prospects for your own team look very doubtful next year.  You just got eliminated in the most devastating fashion.  You were not competitive.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]Lakersman the prospects for your own team look very doubtful next year.  You just got eliminated in the most devastating fashion.  You were not competitive.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

the most devestating fashion is when you have a thirteen point lead  in game 7 .  Everybody in boston (worst city in North America) is celebrating and they  end up losing and blame it on the refs!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good trade idea for the Fakers... : Why don't you post on your own teams board if you don't like it.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Why dont you get a life and worry about your own team!!!   furry13 or whatever you call yourself these days!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahaha

It is much more pathetic, classless and shameful to go out in the cowardly bickering gutless way LA did this year... swept. Even w/o KG when the celts were defending champs it took the Magic 7 to beat us and we played the game right.

It is devestating to have a 13 point lead and watch foul after foul gifted to LA to get them back in the game and win a game 7. Anyone w/ half a brain can watch the youtube clips of the 4th quarter and see the robbery and the sham. It should sicken all fans of the sport.

But LA was also at home facing a team w/o its starting Center and a SG w/ a bruise so bad he could barely shoot/jump. It was pathetic that LA let themselves get down 13 and a black mark on the NBA that they needed to resort to the whistles to get LA the title they should have cruised to. 

Good heart in 2010 C's, you came so close. LA showed thier true colors in 2011 between the rapist also showing himself to be a washed up homophobe and the Odom/Bynum sickening thug antics.

Good luck w/ Brown. Hahaha.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Hahaha It is much more pathetic, classless and shameful to go out in the cowardly bickering gutless way LA did this year... swept. Even w/o KG when the celts were defending champs it took the Magic 7 to beat us and we played the game right. It is devestating to have a 13 point lead and watch foul after foul gifted to LA to get them back in the game and win a game 7. Anyone w/ half a brain can watch the youtube clips of the 4th quarter and see the robbery and the sham. It should sicken all fans of the sport. But LA was also at home facing a team w/o its starting Center and a SG w/ a bruise so bad he could barely shoot/jump. It was pathetic that LA let themselves get down 13 and a black mark on the NBA that they needed to resort to the whistles to get LA the title they should have cruised to.  Good heart in 2010 C's, you came so close. LA showed thier true colors in 2011 between the rapist also showing himself to be a washed up homophobe and the Odom/Bynum sickening thug antics. Good luck w/ Brown. Hahaha.

This post belongs in the Tainted Championship thread, aka The Whining thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]Hahaha It is much more pathetic, classless and shameful to go out in the cowardly bickering gutless way LA did this year... swept. Even w/o KG when the celts were defending champs it took the Magic 7 to beat us and we played the game right. It is devestating to have a 13 point lead and watch foul after foul gifted to LA to get them back in the game and win a game 7. Anyone w/ half a brain can watch the youtube clips of the 4th quarter and see the robbery and the sham. It should sicken all fans of the sport. But LA was also at home facing a team w/o its starting Center and a SG w/ a bruise so bad he could barely shoot/jump. It was pathetic that LA let themselves get down 13 and a black mark on the NBA that they needed to resort to the whistles to get LA the title they should have cruised to.  Good heart in 2010 C's, you came so close. LA showed thier true colors in 2011 between the rapist also showing himself to be a washed up homophobe and the Odom/Bynum sickening thug antics. Good luck w/ Brown. Hahaha.

what is sickening is that instead of aknowledging your team was done last year you still blame the refs for losing!!! You probably go through life the same way blaming everyone else for your own problemsHAHAHAHAHAH

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Haha, no

I acknowledged that we shouldn't have won the championship last year... LA has the homecourt and the healthier talent.

Yet somehow when the Celts playing w/ all those guts and heart were poised to win, the refs let LA take the title in the 4th quarter.

These are just the FACTS... sorry to speak them... if you had your head in the samd for those last 12 mins i forgive you, but anyone who knows the sport knows exactly what happened. I am being polite and not trolling like you. Clearly thats all you are good for is blathering and insulting on a boston forum.

The celts won by 39 in a game 6 I attended and lit up a cigar in. The Lakers won by 4 in a game 7 when they got to shoot 20 more FT's.... yup, sounds like the story of our two franchises right there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Haha, no I acknowledged that we shouldn't have won the championship last year... LA has the homecourt and the healthier talent. Yet somehow when the Celts playing w/ all those guts and heart were poised to win, the refs let LA take the title in the 4th quarter. These are just the FACTS... sorry to speak them... if you had your head in the samd for those last 12 mins i forgive you, but anyone who knows the sport knows exactly what happened. I am being polite and not trolling like you. Clearly thats all you are good for is blathering and insulting on a boston forum. The celts won by 39 in a game 6 I attended and lit up a cigar in. The Lakers won by 4 in a game 7 when they got to shoot 20 more FT's.... yup, sounds like the story of our two franchises right there.

Yep, sounds like the styles of Lakers and Celtics these days.

One team is overmatched, no argument there. There is no ifs and buts.

But the other team CHOKED big-time, again and again choked away the advantages, double-digit leads, 3-2 series leads, game 7 at home. That caused PTSD to their fans that they can't get over in years. Always wonder the what-ifs, the refs, the injuries, ....

Where is the heart when everything is on the table for the taking? a 16-0 run, a 37-20 run, a 5-point game at home in game 7 turned into a 19-point rout, a team that never lost a series when up 3-2 ended up losing 3-2 leads in consecutive years.

This team certainly played like rookies...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone w/ half a brain can watch the youtube clips of the 4th quarter and see the robbery and the sham. It should sicken all fans of the sport.[/QUOTE]

Allright, I'll play your game.  I've seen the 4th quarter of game 7 about 20 times.  Assuming you saw it too, what fouls/non-fouls did you specifically have a problem with in the 4th?  Instead of labeling it a sham because your beloved Celtics lost, why don't you point out exactly what fouls that irked you?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.