Goodbye Bloopy!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Goodbye Bloopy!!!

Not to gloat over an injury but goodbye Rico/Elven/GK/Bloopy/Tommy/RealFury and whoever else you were. It was nice knowing you. Sorry 72 wins didn't work out. Luckily you can rebuil through the draft... oh wait. 

Stay Blessed!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Goodbye Bloopy!!!

In response to Kirk6's comment:

What kind of jerk goes on another team's board and talks sheet?

What a loser.

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What kind of jerk goes on another team's board and talks sheet?

What a loser."

Yup - and the bizarre thing was that anyone could see the Lakers season was teetering on the brink. The false sense of confidence these trolls had borders on the bizarre. Frankly you could see, ever since Stern kiboshed the Chris Paul deal and Jackson was spurned for the hapless D'Antonie, that the Lake show was in trouble. It was only a matter of time. 

I'm going to enjoy their silence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

wheres poopy lol?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Not to gloat over an injury but goodbye Rico/Elven/GK/Bloopy/Tommy/RealFury and whoever else you were. It was nice knowing you. Sorry 72 wins didn't work out. Luckily you can rebuil through the draft... oh wait. 

Stay Blessed!!!!!

I hope that you are right about the annoying fans of the lakers.  I definitely won't miss them if we don't hear from them for the remainder of the season. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

He went back to sell tamales or something at the staples...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Hey man, I love tamales....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

and those new taco bell tacos are pretty good too...lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

My dream is to take a job in boston in the next couple of years,,so I can watch some games live...

if my wife lets me, of course...but one thing LA and West coast does well in Mexican food!!!

The weather and Mexican food.(76 and sunny in Fresno)..tough to beat...maybe Ill go to a Clippers game (a real LA team) and buy some

taquitos from Bloopey..I will offer a tip of course...lol

The tip is , get a life....

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I love tamales too dude :)

With some atole de vainilla... god, SO GOOD!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

My dream is to take a job in boston in the next couple of years,,so I can watch some games live...

if my wife lets me, of course...but one thing LA and West coast does well in Mexican food!!!

The weather and Mexican food.(76 and sunny in Fresno)..tough to beat...maybe Ill go to a Clippers game (a real LA team) and buy some

Man if you love sunny weather and authentic Mexican food then I have a piece of advice for ya: don't come to Boston!

You will still get the Mexican food if you are willing to travel to East Boston. As for the sunny and pleasant weather, I will just say: HOLLA New England, adios good weather...

Still, gotta admit I love Boston with all my heart.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

Stay Blessed!!!!!

Hope you like eang crow along with Kirk-the-Jerk!  Wewin

EANG??????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

Man if you love sunny weather and authentic Mexican food then I have a piece of advice for ya: don't come to Boston!

You will still get the Mexican food if you are willing to travel to East Boston. As for the sunny and pleasant weather, I will just say: HOLLA New England, adios good weather...

I would only stay for a year or two..and head back..its on my bucket list....lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

yeah....!!

I love tamales too dude :)

With some atole de vainilla... god, SO GOOD!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I would only stay for a year or two..and head back..its on my bucket list....lol

You probably would enjoy living in the Boston area for a couple of years but definitely wouldn't enjoy the winter weather.  I have always lived in this area and couldn't imagine not being able to attend Celtics, (the occasional Bruins game),  Patriots  and Red Sox games. How did you become a fan of the Celtics if you didn't live in this area? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

lakers fans got exactly what they deserved coming on other teams forums with allthat nonsense!not glad kobe got hurt but am glad laker fans are suffering!serves them right!!!...stay unblessed laker fans!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

NewEnglanders...please don't envy the weather in the entire state of California, albeit called the Golden State. LA has smog alerts that advise people to stay in many days or people with respiratory issues will really suffer and their eyes will burn too.  Many days are not golden but hazy gray !!!

As Antonio Benedetto, Tony Bennett, left his heart here in SF, he sings too about the FOG which is our God given natural air conditioner that on many days blocks the sun but it's not hazardous to your health.  We are a nice quaint walking around town too like Boston and are called the West Coast Bay Area !!!

Sections
Shortcuts