Gordon Hayward is restricted free agent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Gordon Hayward is restricted free agent

Celts considering a high mid level offer but Utah may match...  Good chance Celts will end up using picks...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Gordon Hayward is restricted free agent

If you want an RFA, you have to overpay, or, like HOU, use creative financing so they can't match.  He wants 4/50...........I say force them to match it.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celts considering a high mid level offer but Utah may match...  Good chance Celts will end up using picks...

[/QUOTE]

Any sources or links for this info, or are you just speculating?  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Especially when they can trade down and get his (probably better) doppelgänger, Nik Stauskas.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Especially when they can trade down and get his (probably better) doppelgänger, Nik Stauskas.

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather they trade up from 17 to get him then trade the 6th. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather they trade up from 17 to get him then trade the 6th. 

[/QUOTE]

Right, me too. I was just thinking straight asset-wise...trading down we would gain an asset whereas trading up to get him would cost an asset. But i agree, I would much rather see us move up from 17 than down from 6.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Utah will offer Gordon Hayward for no 6 and combine it with no 5, to use to  move up to no 1 and take Parker.  It all depends on Cleveland.  Utah source of information.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Utah will offer Gordon Hayward for no 6 and combine it with no 5, to use to  move up to no 1 and take Parker.  It all depends on Cleveland.  Utah source of information.

[/QUOTE]

Where's Green going?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Pray for trades that bring us a center and a good vet or Rondo will not resign next year.  We will just lose him.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

With (NOW) Rondo, Bradley, Smaht and Young...will we even try to get Hayward.

Although Utah took Exum and Hood.............so who the heck knows!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

Sections
Shortcuts