Gotta Love it: Dah Bulls beat Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Gotta Love it: Dah Bulls beat Heat

Wow, what a tough gritty team this Bulls club is. Loved it. The physical play is the key to beating the Heat. And the Bulls know it. Lebron quit again after missing his shot with 20 seconds left. He and Dwade are no longer sitting at podium together post game I see. I can't wait to hear them complain again of the Bulls being too physical. What a great win. Did anyone see Dwade post game?  He looks horrible. His face is like a balloon. Is there something going on with him? Great win. Well done Bulls.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Gotta Love it: Dah Bulls beat Heat

"The NBA is a fing disgrace.

I hope it will be different after Stern retires."

It's time for Stern to go but he made the league what it is in many ways. When Stern started NBA finals games were on tape delay. 

Lebron's own path to the championship has not exactly been easy. No need for sour grapes. 

And huge congrats to the Bulls...rooting hard for this team, what heart!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron and Wade did what they always do in the playoffs.....try to injure the other team's players.

This time it was Nate Robinson.

Before it was that Danny Granger.

Before that it was Rondo.

Dirty and cheap are those 2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"The NBA is a fing disgrace.

I hope it will be different after Stern retires."

It's time for Stern to go but he made the league what it is in many ways. When Stern started NBA finals games were on tape delay. 

Lebron's own path to the championship has not exactly been easy. No need for sour grapes. 

And huge congrats to the Bulls...rooting hard for this team, what heart!!!!

Refresh my memory about tape delayed finals games until Stern became commissioner.. Thats news to me. In 1983-84 season, the year prior  to Stern becoming commish, the finals were the Celtics vs Lakers... that was on taped delay?

Also, Larry & Magic had already turned the NBA around in 1980 before Stern became commish..  The NBAs popularity was booming when Stern took over. He did expland the league and poured tons of $$ into marketing it... certainly continued improving its popularity.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Stern did not make this league. Players like Bird, Magic, Jordan, made this league great. Plus all the superstars before their time. Stern is trying to keep the league great by letting Lebron and Dwade do whatever they want. Who cares about stern. Lets see more Heat Defeat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Bulls are a deep, well coached team. They can take this series.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Honestly, what happened last night didn't surprise me because while the Bulls came in with the momentum, the Heat hadn't played in something seven days. You see that happen all the time. It also wouldn't surrprise me if the Bulls don't win another game in this series. Either way, I don't see them taking Miami in a seven-game series. Hope I'm wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Miami may have more allstars & be favorites but any team as per game 7 win vs Nets with a 44-30 reb edge and last night a 46-32 edge so +14 in both games gets the non-allstars as opposed to LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Allen etc. second chance shots, has a chance.  I'm sure Nate Robinson will love many extra tries !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The new McFilthy and McNasty??

Wade is the dirtiest player in the league, and MeBron NEVER fouls.....just ask him!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Kirk - I think you forgot Bradley on your list of players Wade has injured!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Wow wow wow. Those Bulls have heart! Noah is the best competitor in the NBA, bar none. 

The Bulls won last night without: Rose, Deng, Hinrich, and Hamilton; Noah should not have been playing. Nate should not have returned from that curb stomping he took from LeBronda.

That was all guts and heart. Gotta give it to them. With a healthy team, these guys should be NBA favorites for the next few years, not the Heat.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Refs will make sure Heat win....I predict lopsided calls in the next game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Refs will make sure Heat win....I predict lopsided calls in the next game.

Unfortunately, youre probably right

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Actually the game was whistled surprisingly fair, even more strange as Miami played at home. Let's see, someone said it might be the typical fluke when one team is rusty after a sweep. I have a similiar feeling.

But Wade really looked terrible and Bosh is the definition of soft (for the entire season already). He plays like a 6.11 shooting guard and can't rebound to save his life. Noah will eat him alive if he doesn't men up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

The new McFilthy and McNasty??

Wade is the dirtiest player in the league, and MeBron NEVER fouls.....just ask him!

So spot on