Great comeback by the blazers.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Great comeback by the blazers.

That's what you get out west, real teams with real playoffs. No junk teams with .500 records or there abouts.

Well done Blazers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Great comeback by the blazers.

A funny note about that game. The last time a 20+ lead was blown in the 4th was when the C's came back against the Nets in 2002. The Starting PG for the Nets Jason Kidd, who is now the point guard for the Mavs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not really surprised that they won.  Dallas doesn't usually win many games in the playoffs.   I wouldn't be surprised if the Blazers win this series.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I am more impressed with the Griz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Great comeback by the blazers.:
    I am more impressed with the Griz
    Posted by genaro008

Is that the Grizz that made the Gasol deal?? Guess so.

How did that TWolves deal work out for them? McFale did a great job with that trade huh lmao!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Great comeback by the blazers. : Is that the Grizz that made the Gasol deal?? Guess so. How did that TWolves deal work out for them? McFale did a great job with that trade huh lmao!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Are you trying to amke us Mad with this post?  Just means Danny is a good GM I guess, thanks fake human being because you were born in LA.  Keep on trolling as it's the only means to your pitiful meaningless LA life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The trailblazers are getting ready to eliminate your Lakers in the next round. Brandon Roy is all better now. Look out lakers the next round you are out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

The trailblazers are getting ready to eliminate your Lakers in the next round. Brandon Roy is all better now. Look out lakers the next round you are out.
    Posted by concord27

True,  cause when the season ended i was hoping the Lakers would face the Blazers or the Grizz cause they are athletic and can beat the fakers i believe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Great comeback by the blazers. : Are you trying to amke us Mad with this post?  Just means Danny is a good GM I guess, thanks fake human being because you were born in LA.  Keep on trolling as it's the only means to your pitiful meaningless LA life.
    Posted by Getzo

Lmao your under the delusion that ainge made that deal. It was McFale numpty!
    Duuuhhhh. One for the old boys club lmao.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

is this thread about the great western conf teams that blow 20 point, 4th quarter leads?  just asking

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, Karl, even if he makes a fool of himself with a dumb post about how a western conference team lost a 23 point lead int he 4th quarter, we can say something positive about him - he has a great Avatar picture!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Well, Karl, even if he makes a fool of himself with a dumb post about how a western conference team lost a 23 point lead int he 4th quarter, we can say something positive about him - he has a great Avatar picture!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

That's his girlfriend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Great comeback by the blazers. : Lmao your under the delusion that ainge made that deal. It was McFale numpty! Duuuhhhh. One for the old boys club lmao.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

A Means to an end.... it doesn't really matter

LMAO <<<< you said that... are you a 12 year old girl?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

wow this kid needs a time out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: Great comeback by the blazers. : Lmao your under the delusion that ainge made that deal. It was McFale numpty! Duuuhhhh. One for the old boys club lmao.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

McHale made a great trade considering that the Minnesota owner didn't want to extend KG for 3 yrs. @ 20 million. The first year would have been worth it but not the next two, you d u m b a s s troll.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Great comeback by the blazers.:
    That's what you get out west, real teams with real playoffs. No junk teams with .500 records or there abouts. Well done Blazers!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

You mean like the Hornets? :-D

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Great comeback by the blazers. : You mean like the Hornets? :-D
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I wasn't really surprised to see them win another game.  They are a very good team.  I still believe the Lakers will win this series, but it has been a very competitive series.  

Sections
Shortcuts