Great first half tonight vs. OKC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Great first half tonight vs. OKC

Everybody contributing, and I mean everybody.  Jermaine blocking shots and rebounding.  Erden five points in 6:46.  Rondo eight dimes and three steals.  Ray stroking it.  PP with an under control thirteen points.  Davis with a length of the court pass to a streaking Erden for two (and one).  Daniels with another silky smooth performance.  And Nate with the buzzer beater at the half.  Now go out and bury these guys in the second half, please. 

This team is going to be something when Delonte and Shaq join in.  How can anyone not like this team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Great first half tonight vs. OKC

Keep the pedal to the metal fellas!  Take no prisoners tonight.

The bench looks terrific.

LUV BBD's charges taken! What a demoralizer to have that big OAX step into your path to the rim.

OUCH!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

"OAX" pud?  Is that a cross between and ox and an oaf?  How many has he got now? Thirteen?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Great first half tonight vs. OKC:
    "OAX" pud?  Is that a cross between and ox and an oaf?  How many has he got now? Thirteen?
    Posted by joel49

I couldn't decide between the oaf and the ox so I split the difference.

Here come the Thunder!!!!

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Another stone cold third qtr for the C's.  Too much one on one play resulting in turnovers.  Doc should have had the bench in there for a few minutes.  Twenty-two point lead down to nine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Great first half followed by a HORRIBLE 3rd quarter.  Too many turnovers and no defense.  Durant is torching Pierce.  KG looks indecisive, he doesn't seem to know what to do with the ball.

We have to play together and move the ball around offensively.  We also have to play better team defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Two nice mid range jumpers by BBD!!!!

Here we come back!

Contract year... let me guess!

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

SEMIH ERDEN, giving us what we need in the 4th quarter.  Somebody please give this kid a pair of black or green sneakers.  He's got to get rid of the white shoes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Can you believe we have a 5 who can shoot FTs!!! How long has it been?

The Chief maybe?

Nate.... Semi.... BBD....  and now RA!!!

The bench continues to excel. Back up to 17ish with RA's trey!!!

Wow!

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Sure is great to see our bigs knocking down free throws.  Erden looks like he's poised to become an important piece of this team.  Sorry Perk, but Erden shows more promise.

Note that when Doc went to the bench plus RA, they totally turned it back around.  Methinks we are going to have the best bench in the league by playoff time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

And pud, I have to point out that Rondo has knocked down a couple of very smooth looking J's tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Uh oh.  Starters with Davis (for O'Neal) back in.  Lead slipping again.  This is the same group that let the big lead get away in the third quarter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

SEMIH ERDEN, giving us what we need in the 4th quarter.  Somebody please give this kid a pair of black or green sneakers.  He's got to get rid of the white shoes.
    Posted by Petey62

Agree.   Durant is a complete STUD!!

I love Erden......he's solid, doesn't make mistakes, bangs and hits his FT's.  He's earned some mins even when Shaq comes back!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Starters held it together the last few minutes.  Great all around game other than the last six minutes of the third quarter.  The bench was sensational tonight. I have a feeling we'll be seeing some new threads here for Semih.

Back to back against Dallas tomorrow.  I hope Doc makes good use of the bench again because there will be some tired legs.  I love this team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Good all around effort by all the Celtics in tonights rotation. Big win. Look out Dirk and the rest of the Mavericks. The Celtics are coming after ya.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Great bench play tonight. They had a lot more energy than the starters.

Semi had a 9 and 5 game and BBD was in double figures.

Hack-a- Rondo worked tonight. I caught the 2nd of Rondo's mid-range jumpers. Saw him pass up a number of easy j's late.... but awfully pesky, quick hands with the game winding down. Some big defensive plays.

How about BBD making 3 18 footers in the 4th to keep things civilized! Clutch!Pay the man for his efforts... long term contract.

BBD and Semi are co-MVPs for the game.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Danny should be talking with Glen as I type this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Danny better offer a nice contract to Baby! He has improved A LOT!

I also like Daniels' game. He's got the skills!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

That's what bench are for. Dionne Warwick?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Great bench play tonight. They had a lot more energy than the starters. Semi had a 9 and 5 game and BBD was in double figures. Hack-a- Rondo worked tonight. I caught the 2nd of Rondo's mid-range jumpers. Saw him pass up a number of easy j's late.... but awfully pesky, quick hands with the game winding down. Some big defensive plays. How about BBD making 3 18 footers in the 4th to keep things civilized! Clutch!Pay the man for his efforts... long term contract. BBD and Semi are co-MVPs for the game. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Semih 9 pts 4 rebs and Baby 8pts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Great first half tonight vs. OKC : Semih 9 pts 4 rebs and Baby 8pts.
    Posted by P34

Who can count????? Not I for damn sure! 

Can't spel either.

Co-MVP's for the game.... still.

Pud 

Sections
Shortcuts