Great Job Rondo!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Great Job Rondo!

I'm 100% positive that if Rondo had struggled tonight, there would be a few threads popping up, denouncing him and his ability. With that said, I would like to openly congratulate Rondo on his great play tonight. He showed great effort all around, and recorded a double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds.

Great job Rajon

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Great Job Rondo!

4 rebounds 13 points 2 steals 12 dimes. He played his but off he still needs to shoot the ball better but he looked liked he turned it on tonight. He was a pest all over the court.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Great job Rajon.  I loved your hustle throughout.  Nice layup on the freeze play!  I know you wanted to laugh on the way back down court.  Also, you have to keep your eyes open so you don't step on guys after "decking" them.  You're too physical dude!  Melo was overheard asking "what was the number of that truck"?

Do me a favor though, when there are less than 10 seconds remaining either on a shot clock or in the quarter, please get the ball to Pierce or even make a beautiful pass to Baby like you did INSTEAD of dribbling until 3 seconds and launching an ill-advised jump shot?  Oh, I forgot, and please stop fouling 3 point shooters thus giving them a 4 point play.

Overall, I love your leadership and hustle tonight.  Keep it going.  Dominate Conley on Wednesday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

its because the Knicks don't play D.... perfect for Rondo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

That was vintage rondo tonight, as doc says playing with speed. The stats were great but it was the hustle and urgency that he played with tonight.  There were a couple of plays, when he beat amare to the ball to keep possesion and he also fought for a ball with melo, those are the plays rondo hasnt been making, and he really attacked the rim tonight as well.  It was just good to see him play like HIMSELF.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

Rajon's is starting to push off hard and relflexively off the sore feet and sprained ankle.  Ankle ligaments are slow to heal and cause hesitation before taking off.  Rondo's "shake and bake" moves require an aceleration to get the defender moving one way, then require him to slam his second foot down to stop or redirect.  He throws people off balance badly when he has been at his peak, he is well worth the crappy jump shot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Great bounce back game for Rondo and it was against one of the best poing guards in the league in Billups.

Sections
Shortcuts