GREAT MOMENTS IN LAKER HISTORY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

GREAT MOMENTS IN LAKER HISTORY

I understand we, as Celtics fans, have had a long and often boring season. We are all now waiting to see where we end up in the lottery and who we'll likely pick. 

With that in mind, I thought we might let off some steam by recalling our own personal great LA Laker moments to help us pass the time with smiles on our faces.....

My #1 LA Laker Moment is:

A Denver courthouse.....your turn!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: GREAT MOMENTS IN LAKER HISTORY

Thats a good one.

I am gonna follow that up with Kermit Washington trying to murder Rudy T.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I understand we, as Celtics fans, have had a long and often boring season. We are all now waiting to see where we end up in the lottery and who we'll likely pick. 

With that in mind, I thought we might let off some steam by recalling our own personal great LA Laker moments to help us pass the time with smiles on our faces.....

[/QUOTE]

OH Melly....you are so bad. LOL~ That being said...Love it and I am in. My favorite egg on the Lakers face was when Jack Kent Cooke ordered thousands of Balloons to be dropped from the Forum rafters after the Lakers beat the Celts in Game 7. Well, Russell got word of this before the game started and that was all our Celts needed to WIN that Game 7 and put to waste all of those balloons. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Thats a good one.

I am gonna follow that up with Kermit Washington trying to murder Rudy T.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I forgot that one.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OH Melly....you are so bad. LOL~ That being said...Love it and I am in. My favorite egg on the Lakers face was when Jack Kent Cooke ordered thousands of Balloons to be dropped from the Forum rafters after the Lakers beat the Celts in Game 7. Well, Russell got word of this before the game started and that was all our Celts needed to WIN that Game 7 and put to waste all of those balloons. 

[/QUOTE]

OH YEAH...as Russell wrote in his book:

"I saw Doris Day in the crowd, saw those ballons and tought to myself, "Not this year Doris, baby!!!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Jabbar found out this ain't your average Bird. 

CANT ADD PICTURE BUT LARRY UP IN JABBAR'S FACE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I think we all know how this one ended. COOOOOOOOOP!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I am gonna run this team.......right into the ground and nobody can stop me.

ENJOY AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THAT'S GOTTA HURT!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Home »  Entertainment »  Sports » Kobe Bryant’s Wife Accuses Him Of Cheating With 105 Women Kobe Bryant’s Wife Accuses Him Of Cheating With 105 Women Comments:  78  |  Leave A Comment Dec 23, 2011   By  Casey Gane-McCalla

LOS ANGELES-Kobe Bryant‘s wife, Vanessa, has accused her husband of having sex with a total of 105 women while the two were still married.

According to reports, Vanessa hired a private detective who found photos of Kobe cheating during the recent NBA lockout.

PopularCritic reports:

“[Vanessa] estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.

Vanessa reportedly planned to divorce Kobe four years ago but was allegedly advised by her mother to wait until the 10-year mark to receive half of Kobe’s earnings. With no pre-nup, her payday stands at $75 million.

WELL...JUST GOES TO SHOW MOMMA KNOWS BEST!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Kobe Bryant Cheating Scandal Leaked by Basketball Wives

December 19, 2011 by: Kristin Wong

Kobe Bryant Cheating Scandal Leaked by Basketball Wives Kobe Bryant must've really screwed up, because his wife has stood by his side for a lot of scandal. But apparently, a straw broke the camel's back and the two are now in the middle of a messy divorce. 

I don’t know what could be worse than your husband settling in a sexual assault allegation...I would think after weathering that, you're pretty much in for the long haul. But I guess we all have our limits. 

Anyway, it turns out the basketball wives of the NBA blew the lid off Kobe Bryant's cheating, and the whole thing led to his wife,  Vanessa Bryant, filing for divorce. 

"Our sources say Kobe's teammates were blabbing to their women about the superstar's exploits ... and those women in turn gave Vanessa the heads up. We're told talk of Kobe's exploits lately increased in frequency." 

Is it just coincidence that this news comes after  Kim Kardashian announced she's still open to getting married again? Hmmm…things to ponder… 

According to sources, NBA players swear their wives to secrecy before talking about their peers, but apparently, that secrecy isn't always kept. The source says the women blab about all the other guys in the league, and it's really an attempt to ensure they will also find out if their man ever cheats. 

The sources add that Vanessa has caught Kobe cheating with "multiple women" through the years, but this latest affair set her over the edge and prompted her to finally end the marriage. 

Also interesting is the fact that the couple doesn't have a prenup, and Vanessa is entitled to half of Kobe's empire. That amount totals to about $140 million

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Home »  Entertainment »  Sports » Kobe Bryant’s Wife Accuses Him Of Cheating With 105 Women Kobe Bryant’s Wife Accuses Him Of Cheating With 105 Women Comments:  78  |  Leave A Comment Dec 23, 2011   By  Casey Gane-McCalla

LOS ANGELES-Kobe Bryant‘s wife, Vanessa, has accused her husband of having sex with a total of 105 women while the two were still married.

According to reports, Vanessa hired a private detective who found photos of Kobe cheating during the recent NBA lockout.

PopularCritic reports:

“[Vanessa] estimated that he was averaging at least 10 affairs a year with different women over the course of their marriage and puts his number of conquests at 105.

Vanessa reportedly planned to divorce Kobe four years ago but was allegedly advised by her mother to wait until the 10-year mark to receive half of Kobe’s earnings. With no pre-nup, her payday stands at $75 million.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No wonder Kobe tried to change his appearance:

Kobe Abdul I'm-broke

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

George Mikan Lakers beaten two straight by the Harlem Globetrotters in actual games befrore sold out audiences....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

George Mikan Lakers beaten two straight by the Harlem Globetrotters in actual games befrore sold out audiences....

Now there is a Bwahahahahaha! NiCe to know the Lakers were the original GENERALS! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now there is a Bwahahahahaha! NiCe to know the Lakers were the original GENERALS! 

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers as the Generals...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Vanessa reportedly planned to divorce Kobe four years ago but was allegedlyadvised by her mother to wait until the 10-year mark to receive half of Kobe’s earnings. With no pre-nup, her payday stands at $75 million.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No wonder Kobe tried to change his appearance:

Kobe Abdul I'm-broke

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Rockets dump Lakers in Dwight Howard's return to L.A.

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- There was no warm welcome. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.

That didn't keep Dwight Howard from thoroughly enjoying his first road game against the team he left as a free agent after one tumultuous season.

Howard had 20 points and 13 rebounds for the Houston Rockets in 134-108 rout of the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday night, a victory that extended the Rockets' winning streak to eight games.

More Rockets-Lakers Coverage

Lakers fans never had this version of Dwight Howard, the one who dismissed their hearty boos with 20 points, 13 rebounds and three blocks Wednesday night, J.A. Adande writes. Dime

• Rapid Reaction
    • Lakers Blog | ESPN Los Angeles

"We're always going to have fun when we're playing basketball. We love what we're doing," Howard said. "We're playing great, and we just want to have as much fun as possible."

The streak is Houston's longest since a franchise-record, 22-game run in 2007-08 under Rick Adelman. James Harden scored 11 of his 29 points in the final 1:25 of the third quarter and added 11 assists.

Wesley Johnson scored 24 points for Los Angeles, and Kendall Marshall had 20 points and 16 assists. The injury-ravaged Lakers remained tied for last place in the Western Conference with Sacramento at 18-36.

"The Lakers have always found a way to get back to the top, and they will one day. But I can't focus on the Lakers," Howard said. "My focus is on the Rockets and what we're trying to accomplish."

It was Howard's third game against the Lakers since leaving the organization to sign a four-year, $88 million contract with the Rockets in July. Los Angeles offered the eight-time All-Star and three-time defensive player of the year a five-year, $118 million deal to stay.

"He's having a great year there, but I felt he did the same thing here," Lakers guard Jodie Meeks said. "The numbers are almost identical. He had a pretty good year last year -- and for whatever reason, some people didn't think so."

Howard played 76 games last season, averaging 17.1 points and a league-best 12.4 rebounds per game despite residual pain from back surgery -- compounded by a torn labrum in his right shoulder.

[+]  Enlarge   Dwight Howard

Noah Graham/Getty Images

"The Lakers have always found a way to get back to the top, and they will one day. But I can't focus on the Lakers," Dwight Howard said after Houston's rout.

Howard's only season in Tinseltown ended with a whimper -- a four-game sweep by San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs, and he was ejected from what would turn out to be his final game as a Laker for protesting a non-call.

The sellout crowd booed Howard every time he touched the ball. It began during warm-ups about 45 minutes before the game, after a few of his ex-teammates went over to say hello at midcourt. The fans then drowned out public address announcer Lawrence Tanter before he could get Howard's name out of his mouth during the introductions.

Howard received a technical foul just 78 seconds into the game after dunking on Chris Kaman.

"I think it was more emotion than anything," Howard said. "I don't know if the ref thought I was talking to Kaman, but one of my friends was sitting courtside and I was just looking at him and having some fun. It wasn't nothing toward the Lakers or any of their guys. I was just talking trash to one of my friends"

Less than 90 minutes before tipoff, the Lakers dealt guard Steve Blake to the Golden State Warriors for reserve guards Kent Bazemore and MarShon Brooks. Coach Mike D'Antoni was still talking about Blake in the present tense during his pregame session with reporters before the deal was consummated, and the trade left him with only eight players in uniform and his 28th starting lineup due to injuries to Kobe BryantPau GasolSteve NashXavier Henry and Nick Young.

Jordan Farmar returned to the lineup after missing four games because of a sore hamstring, and Meeks was back in action after sitting out five games with a sprained right ankle.

Harden helped the Rockets build a 64-43 halftime lead with 15 points in the first game for both teams following the All-Star break. Howard added 14 points and 10 rebounds -- the 10th time this season that he had a double-double by halftime.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Bynum above the law blatantly parks his car in a handicapped zone…he’s mentally handicapped but that shouldn’t qualify him to perhaps take a spot away from a deserving invalid. Never read anything in the news as to his punishment. 

Kobe, the rapist…don’t know his punishment but girl refused to testify and case was dropped---hmmm??? Was she threatened or paid off ??? 

What arrogance that he feels this years Olympic team could beat the 1992 dream team(Bird, Magic, Pippen etc.) with MJ…what he was infering, I think, is that he feel he is better than MJ.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Some more info on Bynum caught parking in a handicapped spot. 

It's not a stretch to think Lakers center Andrew Bynum would at some point need to park in a handicapped spot.

He's spent much of his six-year NBA career either in a wheelchair or on crutches because of his numerous knee injuries. But these aren't one of these times, with Bynum finally finishing a season without needing extended off-season treatment on his knees and feeling healthy enough to take some boxing lessons. So there's absolutely no excuse for Bynum, to double park his black BMW recently across two handicap spots.

It wouldn't be surprising if he had made some type of forced apology much like the way he did two days after delivering a forearm shove to Dallas guard J.J. Barea, marking the third player to whom he has delivered a cheap shot as they drove into the lane.

But Bynum didn't even do that, as he reportedly  slammed his car door and drove off when NBC4 questioned him about the allegations.

To make matters worse, this isn't the first time Bynum's been caught showing disrespect toward the handicapped spaces that help the physically disabled. The Times' T.J. Simers received an e-mailed photo in May from a reader catching Bynum in the act of parking across a white-and-blue painted handicapped space directly in front of a blue handicapped sign outside a Bank of America in Playa del Rey.

"It’s a terrible image and perception when something like this happens," DMV deputy chief Vito Scattaglia told NBC4 after the station showed him the pictures. "That does infuriate me, because there are those people that truly need that space."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bynum above the law blatantly parks his car in a handicapped zone…he’s mentally handicapped but that shouldn’t qualify him to perhaps take a spot away from a deserving invalid. Never read anything in the news as to his punishment. 

Kobe, the rapist…don’t know his punishment but girl refused to testify and case was dropped---hmmm??? Was she threatened or paid off ??? 

What arrogance that he feels this years Olympic team could beat the 1992 dream team(Bird, Magic, Pippen etc.) with MJ…what he infering, I think, is that he feel he is better than MJ.

[/QUOTE]

Yep and I love Larry's response when asked if the thought the most recent Dream Team could beat the original: "They probably could. I haven't played in 20 years and we're all old now."

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

My favorite Celtic monment

Real classy you c r e e p. Now scram

Sections
Shortcuts