Great read on Wiggins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Great read on Wiggins

http://hoopshype.com/columns/david-nurse/whats-wrong-with-andrew-wiggins-game

My favorite part of the article is the comparison to Melo.  He says Wiggins is more Melo than Bird........................which, to me, means, let the lakers have him.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Great read on Wiggins

I want Parker or Embiid.  I think athletic freaks have more chance of being a let-down than guys with good attitude and seems to have their heads screwed on straight.  Ala Kedrick Brown or Gerald Green, although Green seems to have finally come around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My favorite part of the article is the comparison to Melo.  He says Wiggins is more Melo than Bird........................which, to me, means, let the lakers have him.........

[/QUOTE]

Only a Lakers fan would be hoping that they get Andrew Wiggins. Still obsessed, I see.

Stay chill!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want Parker or Embiid.  I think athletic freaks have more chance of being a let-down than guys with good attitude and seems to have their heads screwed on straight.  Ala Kedrick Brown or Gerald Green, although Green seems to have finally come around.

[/QUOTE]

I agree 100% with this.  I've always wanted Parker or Embiid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree 100% with this.  I've always wanted Parker or Embiid.

[/QUOTE]

Here's my reasons for wanting Embiid or Wiggens instead of Parker:

Am I being paranoid that an intensive background checkbackground check should be made on Embiid, Parker & Wiggens re: posssible use of cocaine based on our luck with Len Bias & Reggie Lewis ??? We really deserve some luck with the ping pong balls...maybe the Celtic leprechaun can help us(HA!). San Antonio was 3rd worse yet lucked out and picked Duncan. If we had, we might have had #18 & 19 already. Embiid is a risk with his back issues but we are desperate for a Ca Csince Perkins left. Parker is terrific but I think we are OK at F position with Sully, Oly & maybe we keep Hump. Wiggens, at 6'8" would be a tremendous G and there is controversy re: keeping Rondo and A. Bradley is mostly a defensive player and Pressey and Bayless are a dime a dozen. So, my choice would be Embiid 1st and Wiggens before Parker if we have a choice but either if only 1 remains.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with Melo?

He's a great player on a crappy team. The only criticism I have is that he's more concerned about where he plays than winning. I suspect he's learned his lesson.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with Melo?

He's a great player on a crappy team. The only criticism I have is that he's more concerned about where he plays than winning. I suspect he's learned his lesson.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if you read the article, you'd see that the writer says Bird could dominate a game while only scoring 11 points.  While Melo could put up 35 and his team could still lose.

I agree Melo is a great player.  He certainly fills up the stat sheet.  He's the playoffs every year of his career until this year...............and lost.  He's no Larry Bird.

As far as his team goes, Melo, Amare, Chandler, Smith, Artest, Martin........was supposed to be a good team........they gave up early in the year, and he can't lead them.

That's the point, man.  Not knocking him as a player - just a leader!

Sections
Shortcuts