Great win!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Great win!!

In Response to Re: Great win!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great win!! : Don't get to high on this one. Lets consider this. The C's shoot over 60% Ray is 13-16 Paul is 7-10 Rondo 22 assists and triple double. AND WE WIN BY 2 PTS This stats don't happen every day, let alone all in the same game. No we wouldn't have to play terrible to lose to SA.  If were not on top of our game we will lose to SA period.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Disagree - we should be MASSIVELY proud.  San Antonio is a great team and 100% healthy.  Celtics have KG, West, and Perk out.  JON just working himself back into shape, also!  So, we won without the full staff.  Also, SA shot the ball well and they, also, aren't going to shoot that well every night.  They were on the second night of a back to back but having played poorly the night before, they were up for this one.   

So, I read it differently than you do - BOTH teams played tremendous ball and played like they had something serious to play for (ie. like it was the playoffs).   We have to be proud that we came out on top in a game like this without all of our players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Great job C's, I was scared when RA missed those free throws, I
    thought to myself (what in the world....). The whole game was not
    shown in my area but from the little I saw it was an awesome
    game and everyone played great.
    Heal completely KG, although I would love to see you back on
    the floor, Go C's good luck next game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

one on one, you make good points.

On the other side of the coin, we were without KG our defensive anchor, and a back up pointguard.

I still like our chances in March.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]one on one, you make good points. On the other side of the coin, we were without KG our defensive anchor, and a back up pointguard. I still like our chances in March.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

That's a delusional old man talking right there.

HAHAHA!!!

KG AS BACKUP PG??????? REALLY??????

HAHAHA!!! AGAIN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]Prior to the game, I thought the Spurs were gonna take this one. Sometimes I love being wrong. Great win. Wondering what's up with Shaq, tho.  I think he only pulled down 1 board in 20 minutes.  Is he hurtin again?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    I agree. I thought this was going to be a loss, because we were missing KG. Happily surprised.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Can Janobli finally get his due. This guy is one of the top players in pro basketball and doesn't get the credit. I guess playing with Duncan and company can due that. He is in top 10 in the league or better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great win!! : I agree. I thought this was going to be a loss, because we were missing KG. Happily surprised.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you. I mean who would have thought the Celtics would have won without KG, the Celtics starting PF and also the Celtics' backup PG.

HAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Celts get up for big games, the game tonight for both teams was great, but it would be a stretch to think the Celts will play with the energy and intensity against lesser teams like they did tonight.  We appear to have a very good playoff team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

It was a great game. I was really upset by the no call within the last minute of the game when the Spurs were pressing. A pass was thrown to Rondo. A Spur player wiped Rondo out to get the steal. As Doc said, the refs swallowed their whistles toward the end of the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ha, Ha,

p34,

... still acting like stupidity is a virtue I see.

I know it hard for you to understand, but I was referring to West.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]one on one, you make good points. On the other side of the coin, we were without KG our defensive anchor, and a back up pointguard. I still like our chances in March.

Who are you trying to fool, Grandpa?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Ha, Ha, p34, ... still acting like stupidity is a virtue I see. I know it hard for you to understand, but I was referring to West.

You're the one who made the mistake, and I'm the one who's stupid?

Too old to write proper English?