Greatest player ever (?) turned the ball over twice in the last minute

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Greatest player ever (?) turned the ball over twice in the last minute

With all the Lebron fawning put on display by all the announcers, including reggie Miller, how did His Majesty give the game away?

Lebron needs a little taste of humble pie. Listening to him describe his winning bucket in game 1 made me sick. Saying had Hibbert been protecting the rim, he'd  defer to his athleticism to score.

Just waiting for when he only refers to himself in the third person. One more flub like last night and Lebron may revert back to his old ways of disappearing down the stretch... Yes, hes taken tons of criticism in the past, especially in the finals vs the Mavs.

Just feeling relieved the PAcers won last night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Greatest player ever (?) turned the ball over twice in the last minute

btw, lets get more replays on Paul Georges monster slam after he blew past Lebron.... sweet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

With all the Lebron fawning put on display by all the announcers, including reggie Miller, how did His Majesty give the game away?

Lebron needs a little taste of humble pie. Listening to him describe his winning bucket in game 1 made me sick. Saying had Hibbert been protecting the rim, he'd  defer to his athleticism to score.

Just waiting for when he only refers to himself in the third person. One more flub like last night and Lebron may revert back to his old ways of disappearing down the stretch... Yes, hes taken tons of criticism in the past, especially in the finals vs the Mavs.

Lets be clear: Criticism that was rightfully deserved and brought on by himself. Oh I think if the Pacers can win game 3, and I think they can, then the Heat will start to blame one another on the court.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Lets be clear: Criticism that was rightfully deserved and brought on by himself. Oh I think if the Pacers can win game 3, and I think they can, then the Heat will start to blame one another on the court.

ISnt it ironic that in game 1 Lebron was yelling at everyone on the sidelines during a timeout... then wins the game on that layup and walked away like it meant nothing... how the media jumped all over it... what a cool cat Lebron was, winning wasnt enough, the team didnt perform up to his standards..

Enter the final minute of game 2...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

its OK, those were the only two mistakes lebronny ja greatest made last night. "I only made two mistakes"

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Way to go David West ... two deflections in closing minutes on MeBron! ... How come we can't get players like that?

But of course, according to The Fungus, Bass was just as good and less money ..... ????   So, the C's should be more frugal then when it comes to player salaries? But then Fungus also calls the C's ownership cheap ... But that's fungus for ya .... Hahaha!

2011-12 Season

Bass - 12.5 ppg and 6.2 rpg

David West - 12.8 ppg and 6.6 rpg

That season was the first season where Bass was a Celtic and David West was a Pacer.

And Bass was only getting 4m while West was getting 9m.

You said David West would come to Boston for less money because of the opportunity to play with KG, Pierce, and Ray. But in the end, David West opted for money than going after a ring.

Seems to me hes going for a ring too..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Yet we gave Terry, in decline and approaching age 40, a multi-year deal.  A bad one that we're stuck with.  Would have rather have spend that extra 10M on West.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Yes i know. I'm just saying that Ainge may have not managed his money wisely and that may have cost us the opportunity to land an impact player. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seems to me hes going for a ring too..

A ring would just be a bonus.

The Celts were offering 20m for 2 years while the Pacers were offering 29m for 3 years.

Just like refusing to give Posey and TA the additional year on the contract, the Celts ended up losing out on a quality player.

I am not sure of your statements.  The Celts were offering JO plus change.  That does not amount to $10M/year.  The way it was getting to $20M was that it was a 3 years deal with a paid opt out after two years.  So the total money after two years was less than $20M.  West went to the Pacers for a longer contract with more money per year.  Lets not get carried away in blaming the Celtics management.  They did not have cap space, NO did not want to take on expenses and there was no way for the Celts to offer David West more money.