Green for Kirilenko

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Green for Kirilenko

Don't think Minnesota would go for it, though.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Green for Kirilenko

So if you think Minny wouldn't go for it, what's the point in discussing?

The reason teejay discussing it is because - you don't know what Danny will do - "YOU ARE NOT AWARE WHAT AINGE WILL GIVE YOU - comprende? None of your prediction and trade does not mean anything from Ainge....does not count...not a single one.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

....but its ok to discuss garbage lakers & your haha?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...........laughing at garbage discussions?...then who is slow & stupid?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I don't think DA or Doc would go for it! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

NOT!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Judge & jury all in one. I noticed you didn't want to take me up on my bet. Perhaps you would like to make it a real one by countering w/ a similiar offer that that results in a complete withdrawl from this board if you are wrong. This offer originated from your complete certitude and condensention toward your fellow posters(albeit not so much w/ me; I do appreciate that). If you are so sure that Rondo will be here after the deadline, put your money (symbolically of course) and reputation where your mouth is. Here's a chance to redeem yourself in a betting situation. The ball is in your court , my friend...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

Judge & jury all in one. I noticed you didn't want to take me up on my bet. Perhaps you would like to make it a real one by countering w/ a similiar offer that that results in a complete withdrawl from this board if you are wrong. This offer originated from your complete certitude and condensention toward your fellow posters(albeit not so much w/ me; I do appreciate that). If you are so sure that Rondo will be here after the deadline, put your money (symbolically of course) and reputation where your mouth is. Here's a chance to redeem yourself in a betting situation. The ball is in your court , my friend...

I attempted to be kind and offer you a shot @ redemption and more importantly, a real life. You choose otherwise...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I attempted to be kind and offer you a shot @ redemption and more importantly, a real life. You choose otherwise...

I just don't think Rondo will be traded. 

Fair enough. I'm not an a$$-hole

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Kirilenko is much better than I thought he was.  He would be a good fit on several teams.  But his age is the reason I hope Green will improve his basketball IQ.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

What is the sense in making trades just for the sake of making a trade.  Why do it if it will not improve the team.  Why put the team thru the trouble of re-discovering chemistry with new players for no apparent gain.

Frankly I see the Celts engage in a lot of talk but do nothing this year.  Their depth is excellent and the players are developing.  I don't see why a rival GM will make a trade that will make the Celts a clear winner in the trade.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

What is the sense in making trades just for the sake of making a trade.  Why do it if it will not improve the team.  Why put the team thru the trouble of re-discovering chemistry with new players for no apparent gain.

Frankly I see the Celts engage in a lot of talk but do nothing this year.  Their depth is excellent and the players are developing.  I don't see why a rival GM will make a trade that will make the Celts a clear winner in the trade.

That's not far-fetched. You could right, maybe the Celtics will not make any moves if they keep winning.

But I would still like the Celts to make a move and find an upgrade over Bass.

If Bass is the only one to go and the C's can't get a big, than my choice is Milap. Yours is Gay(literally, not figuratively). My man can play 2 positions; is cheaper, tougher and once scored 46 points against our chief conference rival. Your boy can only play one position; is more expensive and is basically a finese player. Whose the better choice? You be the judge! 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

If Bass is the only one to go and the C's can't get a big, than my choice is Milap. Yours is Gay(literally, not figuratively). My man can play 2 positions; is cheaper, tougher and once scored 46 points against our chief conference rival. Your boy can only play one position; is more expensive and is basically a finese player. Whose the better choice? You be the judge! 

I also want Millsap. The problem with getting Millsap is the Jazz have no plans of trading him. I gave up on idea of the Celtics getting Millsap a long time ago. 

Rudy Gay on the other hand is not wanted by the Griz because of his contract. The new owners made it very clear they don't want to spend 58m next season on just 4 players, Z-Bo, Gaso, Conley, and Gay.

Players that I want the Celtics to trade for are players that are said to be available.

Don't be so sure(it's unseemly). One of their 4 bigs will go d/t eventual disgruntlement and the need for their youngins to grow(2 # 3 picks were picked to play). Wanna bet? Just kidding. Who will be sacrificed @ the alter of progress? You be the judge!!

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts