Green, Wilcox, Lee and Bradley step up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Green, Wilcox, Lee and Bradley step up

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Doc said in an interview that players are instructed to get back on defense rather than rebound unless they are already in the lane.

Do you even watch the games?

Come on, man up.
    I know what Doc has said, everyone here knows, cause it was mentioned here 1001 times. That is not the question here. 

You either said:

1) That it is Docs fault that Green is a bad rebounder, which is nonsense.

2) Or you just mention that Doc doesn't focus on defensive rebounds just out of nowhere (without any correlation with the thread) for the 1002 time.

So it is either 1) = hating or 2) = obsesssion or both. Choose your poison!

And what does this "Do you even watch the games?" mean? I don't need to watch the games for this discussion. But by the way: Yes, I do watch the games. I have bought the NBA league pass.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

I think the lack of offensive rebounding is germaine to the discussion, if you don't, then don't respond to my posts, please.

If you really think so (which I doubt), than you have another (bigger) problem. By the way if you use a sophisticated word for relevant to make you look clever, you better spell it correctly (or have that same excuse like me; like not beeing a native speaker).

But well I leave you alone on that one. Go on hating.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

I think the lack of offensive rebounding is germaine to the discussion, if you don't, then don't respond to my posts, please.

If you really think so (which I doubt), than you have another (bigger) problem. By the way if you use a sophisticated word for relevant to make you look clever, you better spell it correctly (or have that same excuse like me; like not beeing a native speaker).

But well I leave you alone on that one. Go on hating.

What a bizarre post.

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Wilcox had anothewr good game... the combination of his thumb healing, his heart surgery being way behind him and being 'disrespected' by Doc has really motivated this guy and made him comfortable again

I've said all season that if we can get 20 mins, 6 points, 7 rebounds and 60% from the field out of him likehe did in the games before his heart condition, we will have a real backup C and be a much tougher team to deal with

Sections
Shortcuts