Greg Oden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

Greg Oden

The oft-injured Greg Oden is looking for a job am the only one who thinks he could fit in boston, i know he is injury prone but before the knee surguries he showed promise and at worse he can be a really good defender and rebounder

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Greg Oden

I agree, but I think he is done.........if he had ANY chance of playing, someone would take a chance on him,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

idk about that. noone has actually seen him play in 3 years he could be just the dose of hunger and energy this team needs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

As long as he can still stand up on his 2 feet he can help this team. Doesnt need to run or jump. Just stand in the paint and contest some shots and let a few rebounds fall to him.

Seriously though at this point, anyone is worth looking at if they can be a presence in the middle. Im starting the think we may be the only team in the league without a viable center.,,,,smh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So...............no one here thinks Danny Ainge hasn't done due diligence on this guy?  IF he could play, he'd be playing!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

he has sinced changed his mind and now wants to play, and no i don't think danny ainge has but i think he should.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19571330/greg-oden-now-wants-to-play-this-season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dblock33644's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he has sinced changed his mind and now wants to play, and no i don't think danny ainge has but i think he should.

[/QUOTE]

Then you don't know Danny Ainge!  IF he could play, he'd be playing!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

THIS IS A DESPERATE MOVE!

i remember people rediculed me when I said you assemble the foundation first before the wall. Yep, i laughed when someone said....it's a modern NBA, center no longer needed. I think fierce said that... i could be wrong.

There's another person who said, with Lee and Terry - it will be an upgrade from the previous and they can run and gun - center has little use.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

"I would love to play [in 2012-13], but I'm not going to rush anything," he said [...] "I need to take a year off. What I told Mike was 'Look, I want to get back with a team. I want to play. If there's a chance that later on in the [NBA] year, if I feel good or if I'm healthy enough to play, I would love to play this year.' That's the conversation we had. I think some people kinda blew that up and took his words and kinda changed them around. I know I need to get healthy first before I do anything." [...]

"It's not like teams are out there telling people they want me, because they're not right now," Oden explained. "And I'm not out there telling people I want to go to a certain team. I want to go to a place where I can get healthy and with somebody who can believe in me and my skills — somewhere it could be a good fit for the both of us."

Clearly states:

He wants to play this year

He is not ready to play this year

No one is banging down the door expecting him to play this year.

Just what I said!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts