Greg Stiemsma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Greg Stiemsma

Why dont the Celtics play this kid more?? I know he is young and still learning the ropes, but he seems to put up decent numbers. NOT saying he will be a superstart, but i think he deserves alot more minutes then what he is getting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Greg Stiemsma

In Response to Greg Stiemsma:
    Why dont the Celtics play this kid more?? I know he is young and still learning the ropes, but he seems to put up decent numbers. NOT saying he will be a superstart, but i think he deserves alot more minutes then what he is getting.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975

He has been bad on defense lately. His man has been taking him and scoring or drawing a foul on him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I agree. He looks lost at times. I am a fan and rather see him than JO  thats a fact

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I would like to see what he could do with 15 to 20 minutes of playing time per-game. Of course that leads to the question, whose minutes would you cut to give Stiemsma PT? C. Wilcox looks like he is finally learning the offense and defense.

I would also like to see JJ Johnson get PT. It is frustrating to see this kid sit, knowing he has NBA talent. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Greg Stiemsma:
    Posted by PAULICAS1975

Exactly... he should have been a top 10 pick..... well of course unless you realize that he s ucks and cannot play in the NBA at anything other than a 3rd string player...........  I wonder why the whole NBA did not recognize this guy as the next Bill Russell like Tommy Heinsohn has recognized him to be....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Mabey but we will never know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

At first I loved him.  Then I realized that that he thinks the most important thing in the game is to block a shot.  Forget his man, blocking out, stopping a pick and roll, etc.   He's just lost on the court.

Sections
Shortcuts