GRIZZ LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERIZED GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: GRIZZ LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERIZED GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

Heard an interview with Howard after the game.................he's "not getting enough touches"........oh oh!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: GRIZZ LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERIZED GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heard an interview with Howard after the game.................he's "not getting enough touches"........oh oh!!!

[/QUOTE]

Kobe was 9 for 23.

Kobe needs touches.

[/QUOTE]

Between Pau and DH:

68 mins

5-16 FG

3-6 FT

8 reb

4 assists

4 blocks

But just wait until Nash comes back......all will be well!!!  ha ha

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Gasol's trade value is now at an all-time low.  I think he will be traded because D'Antoni doesn't like/trust him.  It's too bad...they trade for a guy, he wins two rings, then they run him out of town.

I wouldn't hold my breath for Josh Smith............but I have been wrong before.  I think ATL wants DH and will hold onto Smith.....but again, just my opinion!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

too much!!!lol...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

An 8 point road loss to the team with the best record in the NBA without their starting and back up point guards is not a terrible loss.

[/QUOTE]

For a Celtic fan you sure keep good tabs on the Faker team.  Not sure why anyone would question if your a Celtic or not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Seriously can you pleasestop this stupid s h i t after every game not evryone on this is > 16

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Players get traded all the time.

If LA can trade for 3 players that would be a better fit, then they should and will trade Gasol.

He's a big boy and knows that the team has to do what is in their best interests.

I do not think Atlanta will trade for Gasol.

I think a championship caliber team like Boston will look into this.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry,  I don't think the Lakers have 3 players anyone would want.  Unless you throw Howard and Gasol out there.   Who wants a old ball hogs that throws team mates under the bus, and would think he has clout with his new team?  answer- no one,  plus the fact the Fakers would think they could get the world for him.  Nash- bad back - and OLD,, no one wants him either.   Keep wishing Laker fan.  It aint happening.  Get ready of a lot of years of looking up to the Kings of the world.   

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts