GRIZZ LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERIZED GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: GRIZZ LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERIZED GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

Yes he does have value. He would fit in with the celtics nicely. But can't see these two coming together unless one team is desperate...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: GRIZZ LAY THE SMACK IN THE UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, INSIDE, OUT LAKERS' ALREADY DENTED AND PULVERIZED GRILLLLLLLL!!!!

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Yes he does have value. He would fit in with the celtics nicely. But can't see these two coming together unless one team is desperate...

I think Boston and LA could make a trade that would help both teams without even getting another team involved. What do you think of this trade?

To LA:

Green, Bass, Melo, Barbosa, Collins

To Boston:

Gasol, Ebanks

Boston could then sign Kenyon Martin with the money that was allocated for Milicic.

Here's what each team would look like:

Boston:

C: Gasol, Wilcox

PF: Garnett, Sullinger, Martin

SF: Pierce, Ebanks, Joseph

SG: Terry, Lee

PG: Rondo, Bradley

The Lakers could waive Collins, Clark, Johnson-Odom to get to 15 players.

Gasol should perform much better as a center then being a pf for LA.

Not bad, but I don't want any part of Ebanks, he's awful....nor would I give up our only backup PG in Barbosa, who I know you love anyway.  Take those two out and it's okay!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I think Boston and LA could make a trade that would help both teams without even getting another team involved. What do you think of this trade?

To LA:

To Boston:

Gasol, Ebanks

Boston could then sign Kenyon Martin with the money that was allocated for Milicic.

Boston:

Not bad, but I don't want any part of Ebanks, he's awful....nor would I give up our only backup PG in Barbosa, who I know you love anyway.  Take those two out and it's okay!

Ebanks could come out of the equation but Boston would then need to sign a SF, unless Lee or Sullinger played some SF. LA could switch Darius Morris for Ebanks if they get Barbosa.

Morris is a true pg who has a lot of potential.

Barbosa is better than Morris, and is not part of the trade!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

To LA:

To Boston:

Gasol, Ebanks

Boston:

Ebanks could come out of the equation but Boston would then need to sign a SF, unless Lee or Sullinger played some SF. LA could switch Darius Morris for Ebanks if they get Barbosa.

Morris is a true pg who has a lot of potential.

Barbosa is better than Morris, and is not part of the trade!

When Bradley comes back, Barbosa will barely see the court.

I don't think Boston would hold up this trade for Barbosa.

Anyway, I think the pieces would really help each team.

For LA, they would acquire a PF in Bass who has an excellent outside shot and they would have their SF of the future (Green) who will take over this season or when they amnesty MWP next summer. They would also have Melo who has potential, but I don't expect him to do anything of value in the NBA.

BOS could also re-sign Pietrus.

Sections
Shortcuts