Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread

Glen Davis with a 3? What is going on?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I don't know what Rondo is thinking but boy did he play stupid in the plast couple of minutes.  I'm amazed at this game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

1 more chance... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

jeesus krist glen, wt f is that? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Rondo is not an elite PG. He should NEVER shoot outside shots until he improves greatly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Davis thought it was desperation time.  I don't blame him, I blame Rond for standing there and not knowing what to do with the ball and blame the others for not moving hard enough to get open.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

OVERTIME!!!? Nope ;(

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Knicks-Power. Show Knicks-Power's posts

You tards got a nice little spank job this evening!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Game over folks. Anyone who thinks this is a championship team needs to have their head examined. Not a good team
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]

too dramatic

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

rondo suxxxxxxxxxxxx......why the H is he in at the end of any game?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

This team can really surprise us in amazing ways.  We just cannot get any consistency.  Frustrating.  Please just let the next few weeks pass and let's get to the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Guess we draw the Heat in round 1. The only question is if we will hold on to second place and get home court advantage.
    I think Miami will do us in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

We are tied with the LAkers in the loss column now too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

amazing how all the home losses are to the western conference

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Mac, are you watching the games?
    If you are and still think the Celtics are the best team in the NBA then I have an island to sell you. We are not even the best team in the east.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Guess we draw the Heat in round 1. The only question is if we will hold on to second place and get home court advantage. I think Miami will do us in.

How would we play the Heat in round 1?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

This game was one the Celtics should have won, they continue to play sluggish ball everytime they start a quarter, it has not changed. Doc needs to figure out something quick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ubuntu18. Show Ubuntu18's posts

These inconsistencies is really a result of this team not practicing & taking days off in between games for the Vets to rest! It's not doing them any good sad to say. Doc needs to hold practices & not give them days off!!!! I don't know if theres any other team in the NBA that doesnt practice in between games. Shoot arounds arent enough for this squad!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

There is nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning, and the smell of Rondo taking the last meaningful shot in a meaningful game.

If I am Doc, I bench him at the end of games from now on. He can not be trusted in the regular season to do what is best for the team.

We are now tied with the Lakers in the lost column, when the game could have been ours.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

How pathetic is this..losses to the Rockets, the Nets, the Clipper, the Sixers, and now to the GRIZZLIES.
    We are a second tier team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Another case for ROndo not to be in the game when its close in the final minute..

Shot 2-12 and takes a dumb floater in traffic with plenty of time on the clock.

BBD shoots a 3 with 4 secs to go... I dont blame him for putting up the shot but I think he should have been setting the screen for Pierce...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

How would we play the Heat in round 1?

OOPS..round 2. But you get the picture. And I wouldn't be betting that we escape that round.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Doc's slow on the uptake when it comes to Rondo's play at the end of the game.
    Since this was a close game decided in the last minute, let's hope that's the part of the film he focuses on tomorrow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo is not an elite PG. He should NEVER shoot outside shots until he improves greatly.

He consistently draws iron, PumpsieG. Cut him some slack, fella. ;-)

Pud

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts