Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread : Excuses. We are in a battle for home court advantage, not only with the Bulls but with the Lakers who are now 1/2 a game on top of the C's. Don't want another game 7 in Staples. We all know how that went.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

You're  focused  on  the  Lakers  and  Celts  comparative  records ???  That  ship  left  a  couple  of  weeks  ago.  The  Celts  will  most  likely  be  the  3  seed.  The  Lakers  will  probably  end  up  losing  21  games  this  year  and  the  Celts  24,  considering  the  remaining  schedules  and  the  way  these  two  teams  are  playing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread : In magic Johnson's opinion he is the best all around pg in the league. No offense, but I think magic knows point guard play a bit better.

Yeah and Magic is a Laker fan.  I'm sure he doesn't want the Celtics to upgrade and improve out ability to beat his team! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Another loss to a mediocre team coming right up
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green
    SOME of u laughed at my memphis thread a week or so bak when i said that they will BEAT or push to 7 whoever they play in that first round.. they are a GOOOOD team! esp now with TA and powe. thats toughness. bet doc wishes we had him right about now!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread :
    In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread : In magic Johnson's opinion he is the best all around pg in the league. No offense, but I think magic knows point guard play a bit better. Yeah and Magic is a Laker fan.  I'm sure he doesn't want the Celtics to upgrade and improve out ability to beat his team! 
    Posted by Eldunker

Larry bird when told Rondo can't shoot. "yeah, but he can play."

Bob Cousey on Rondo: ""I've been watching the Celtics for the last 50 years,'' said Cousy, who retired in 1963 but made a brief, forgettable comeback as a player-coach with Omaha-Kansas City in 1969. "And Rondo is the first point guard since moi that I've been really excited about."

Hmm, it's a tough one, but i got to go with them over you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread : Magic must have been on pills that day he said that or forgot to take his pills.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

And Bird and Cousey? It's great to know, there are so many great basketball minds on this board. People, who can steer, Bird, magic and Cousey in the right direction on Rondo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread : You're underestimating J-Rich, Nelson, Hedo, Bass, Reddick, Ryan Anderson, Duhon, and Q-Rich.  True that Nelson can't stop Rose, but can Rose stop Nelson from hitting floaters, jumpers, and 3-pointers? Rose will have to play defense also.  Dwight Howard will have an easier time against Noah and Kurt Thomas. No one man can win a playoff series all by himself. Michael Jordan said that.
    Posted by Fierce-34

I sure hope you are right and I am wrong. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

These inconsistencies is really a result of this team not practicing & taking days off in between games for the Vets to rest! It's not doing them any good sad to say. Doc needs to hold practices & not give them days off!!!! I don't know if theres any other team in the NBA that doesnt practice in between games. Shoot arounds arent enough for this squad!
    Posted by Ubuntu18

How can we complain about the starters having too many minutes then ask for the starters to go through full practices?   Heck shaving 5 or 10 minutes off their play in a game is not as effective as eliminating a FULL PRACTICE.  

I'm not saying you're wrong (maybe we do need the practices), but we can't complain about their minutes if we're going to send them to full practices!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Please provide the dates and sources on those quotes...
    In any case, AI, Areanas, TMack, Vince and many others were once considered stars.   Rondo was a very temporary one hit wonder (thanks to the team)...I don't believe everything people say.  Cird has sure made some player p[ersonel blunders... OPEN YOUR EYES.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Grizzlies at Celtics Game Thread : It's not that hard to figure out, it's harder to defend a Superman than a flower.
    Posted by Fierce-34

that's funny. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Please provide the dates and sources on those quotes... In any case, AI, Areanas, TMack, Vince and many others were once considered stars.   Rondo was a very temporary one hit wonder (thanks to the team)...I don't believe everything people say.  Cird has sure made some player p[ersonel blunders... OPEN YOUR EYES.
    Posted by Eldunker

Don't worry, I'm sure they won't convince you. You know basketball better than Larry Bird.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

We can agree.  Your absolutely right.  I'm not convinced.  Rondo sucks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

thats really funny.  I actually only watch about 25% of any game although I have the TV on and I can hear it...if the C's play at home I come running to watch when I hear loud cheering and go to the next room when they start losing or make bonehead plays (Rondo)... excpet I will always watch the last 4 miinites or so of any relatively close game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Wow! I thought i was the maniacal fan...Ill listen to the game also while doing work on my laptop...and peek back and then for the scores...very funny...

Sections
Shortcuts