Grizzlies release Melo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Grizzlies release Melo

In response to stevekubersky's comment:

That's the way she goes sometimes. Sully at least is panning out ok. Can't win everything.

sully can't pan out until he stays healthy!  back injury in college.  more back injury rookie year. 

i love the guy's game but serious concerns over health at this point.....  i hope he never has another back problem again and pans out into a starter / 6th man quality energy / boards guy that he was looking like last year before hurt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

That's the way she goes sometimes. Sully at least is panning out ok. Can't win everything.

sully can't pan out until he stays healthy!  back injury in college.  more back injury rookie year. 

i love the guy's game but serious concerns over health at this point.....  i hope he never has another back problem again and pans out into a starter / 6th man quality energy / boards guy that he was looking like last year before hurt

Agreed...Sully was doing well until the back went...now that means we'll always have to worry about whether this rebound or that twisting move underneath will be his last....Guys who weigh 250 plus who run and jump for a living witrh other big guys wacking into them while all that's going on don't do too well with multiple back surgeries...if anyone out there has info different, let me know...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

Agreed, hence my term panning out, as he is still far from panned out, considering also his surgery and his rehab. But as of this moment it looks like he has a lot more non basketball/health problems.

Sections
Shortcuts