GRIZZLIES vs CELTICS: 3/22/2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

GRIZZLIES vs CELTICS: 3/22/2010

Rudy Gay out for season with shoulder surgery. Clients will need to contain Zach Randolp in the paint. He is a 20/10 guy. Familiar faces in Powe and Tony Allen who is at the shooting guard postion and having a great year. Mark Conley and Gasol have been solid.

Looks like a good matchup.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: GRIZZLIES vs CELTICS: 3/22/2010

Memphis is underrated and unpredictable.  At times, they stink.  At other times, they can beat anyone.  They beat San Antonio, Dallas, and OKC just a few games ago....but got blown out by both the Knicks and the Heat.  

Randolph is a legit 20 and 12 guy.  He is crafty and gets the points without jumping because he shoots quick.  You won't block his shot....so you have to play position against him.

But, its not about Memphis.  its about the Celts.  IF the Celts play their game, they will win handily.  If they let Memphis get to feeling it, the Celts could still win but will have one of those long hard working nights.  Celts win by 10 IMO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan4life, I agree that it's about the Celtics (Clients if you ask beavis).  If the Celtics play with some intensity and urgency, I think we win this one going away.

We know Tony and Powe will be ready to prove something but if we maintain our focus, it won't matter.

I think we win easily.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

KG loves to play against good power forwards, and KG and Randolph do not like each other.

It should be fun to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We should win our next four games easily.

Sections
Shortcuts