GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics

Guarantee.. Celtics to win Game 4.

Hunch, guess, forecast? Call it what you want but it is what it is. A Celtics victory tonight.

The current 2-game win streak will be extended tonight. The way it should be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics

all righty then Ken!!!! Make it so. Go Celts!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Here, here!!  I am with you on this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Ok, but not another overtime game, please.....I'm getting too old for this!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Is Bradley playing game 4?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OhEFFU. Show OhEFFU's posts

In Response to GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics:
    Guarantee.. Celtics to win Game 4.   Hunch, guess, forecast? Call it what you want but it is what it is. A Celtics victory tonight. The current 2-game win streak will be extended tonight. The way it should be.
    Posted by KenDNP

"Hunch" and "guess" sometimes mean about the same thing.  "Forecast" is something different.  And "guarantee" is something ENTIRELY different.  Of course it is what it is, what else could it be?  Anyway, I think you should be more careful with words - it is important that we all continue to be able to use them for what they actually mean.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

It appears we'll be playing Phil & the benefit of playing the 6xers is we would have home court advantage but the Bulls w/o Rose & Noah would not challenge us, I think !!!

But let's beat the Hawks & no 11 pt lead blown in 4th QTR. I want any kind of a victory but a 10-15 point thrashing might take the heart out of them going back to Atlanta.

Need the Celtics to bring some respect back to Boston after Pats, Bruins & pathetic Sox. I lost my Official Sox Batting Cap by the swimming pool at our tennis club &   a week later it was there...no one wanted to steal it !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

We need to get out in front and stay there...This should be a statement game!
    I get the feeling, the Celts feel that the REAL play-offs have not started yet..that they can turn it one when needed...
    That's a dangerous game to play....You know what they say about a wounded lion...
    they are extremely dangerous...Lets Finnish these guys off!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics:
    In Response to GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics : "Hunch" and "guess" sometimes mean about the same thing.  "Forecast" is something different.  And "guarantee" is something ENTIRELY different.  Of course it is what it is, what else could it be?  Anyway, I think you should be more careful with words - it is important that we all continue to be able to use them for what they actually mean.
    Posted by OhEFFU

There is nothing wrong with the words he used.  Hunch and guess are entirely different words, different meanings.  I'm not going to look it up for you.    Why the hell are you nit-picking a celtic poster who has stepped forward with a nice prediction?  Maybe you are lost. FYI This is not the prissy english teacher's board.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

In Response to GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics:
    Guarantee.. Celtics to win Game 4.   Hunch, guess, forecast? Call it what you want but it is what it is. A Celtics victory tonight. The current 2-game win streak will be extended tonight. The way it should be.
    Posted by KenDNP

There was a MikeDNP here a number of years ago...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

In Response to Re: GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics:
    In Response to GUARANTEE - Game 4, Celtics : "Hunch" and "guess" sometimes mean about the same thing.  "Forecast" is something different.  And "guarantee" is something ENTIRELY different.  Of course it is what it is, what else could it be?  Anyway, I think you should be more careful with words - it is important that we all continue to be able to use them for what they actually mean.
    Posted by OhEFFU

Hunch, guess, forecast? A statement of question. It could have been extended further with additional nouns for many reasons, either with similar or different meanings but all directed towards one outcome - a Celtics victory. 

Depends on how the reader of the post would want to call it. To quote KENDNP "call it what you want".

Bad day at the office?  The problem here is not word selection, but comprehension. I'm not potinting at you, OhEFFU. I trust you to figure this on your own this time Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

Great win, 3-game winning streak.  Congrats to all Celtics fans!

And thank you - videoburns and great-1957 - for taking the cudgels to refrain me from engaging into some negativity talk with some posters here.

Until the next Guarantee.

Sections
Shortcuts