GUARANTEE - Game 5, Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

GUARANTEE - Game 5, Celtics

Here we (I) go again.. a hunch, a guess, prediction or simply a GUARANTEE - Celtics to win Game 5. To lose 2 straight games against the 76ers, on Game 5, in TD Garden? I just don't see it happening. It is what it is people, a GUARANTEE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: GUARANTEE - Game 5, Celtics

If the referees either let the game play or give even numbers of FT's toward to both team, Boston will win tonite.

Sixers's 36 FT's in game 4 is too much!!!

Both of Boston's losses were FT's disparty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Careful, you may jinx them....
    Don't forget the first two games (both at home for the celts) were both very, very close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: GUARANTEE - Game 5, Celtics:
    If the referees either let the game play or give even numbers of FT's toward to both team, Boston will win tonite. Sixers's 36 FT's in game 4 is too much!!! Both of Boston's losses were FT's disparty.
    Posted by GoUconn13

I used to think free throw disparity was the result of inefficient officiating.
    But many times the Celtics turn into a jump shooting team.
    Not so sure anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

no guarantees or even warantys with this team

ole ,injured and 18 TOs

wake up rondo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

So should I feel comfortable if we, hopefully, get an 18 pt lead in the 3rd qtr or do I need it to be about 25 ??? As a fan, I'd like to be confident, but the team has been too inconsistent to allow me that. In short, I hope they win and then we can be nervous about the 6th game in Philly, a young, aggressive doesn't give up team and ain't gonna fold !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

It's a best of 3 series now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If the Celtics were going to win a championship this year Danny would have made a tarde for 1 more big at the deadline (Hickson for example), everyone would be healthy, and we'd have swept the Hawks/Sixers like the Spurs just did Jazz/Clips.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

All right!  The guarantee has been given.  Lets go bring it Celts!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

yep

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

If the Celtics were going to win a championship this year Danny would have made a tarde for 1 more big at the deadline (Hickson for example), everyone would be healthy, and we'd have swept the Hawks/Sixers like the Spurs just did Jazz/Clips.
    Posted by rameakap

Considering we gave up nothing for him, I've liked what I've seen out of Hollins.

A lot is going to depend on the health of Ray Allen / Avery Bradley / Paul Pierce.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" A lot is going to depend on the health of Ray Allen / Avery Bradley / Paul Pierce."

I think you mean Pierce then, don't think Allen or Bradley will give us much this series. 

We're going to need them in the next round though....if we get there. 

I think we will. Go Celts!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

Good game people!

Late reply on my part, got engaged into something, but I was right there watching the game from the 3rd quarter onwards.

Thanks be to Heavens. Another guarantee, another win :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Nice streak. I hope it gets us to the end goal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Well done Ken!!! keep it up man. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Well done Ken!!! keep it up man. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    Heyyyyy... Kenny boy here did a great job. But you know how many time the CONTRARIAN has pulled this feat?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

Thank you great_1957, BostonTrollSpanker, and CapitalistAvenger. Lucky or blessed? It is what it is, a GUARANTEE :))

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

In Response to GUARANTEE - Game 5, Celtics:
    Here we (I) go again.. a hunch, a guess, prediction or simply a GUARANTEE - Celtics to win Game 5. To lose 2 straight games against the 76ers, on Game 5, in TD Garden? I just don't see it happening. It is what it is people, a GUARANTEE.
    Posted by KenDNP

Players gaurantee victorys, not fans.  You forget yourself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

In Response to GUARANTEE - Game 5, Celtics : Players gaurantee victorys, not fans.  You forget yourself.
    Posted by johnnywonder

It's guarantee, not gaurantee. The plural of victory is victories, not victory. You forget yourself? What??? There, I admit, you've achieved your intention, I'm confused.

And get something else to do, will you? The person has a good streak running. All his guarantees have all translated to Celtics win. So if you have nothing sensible, clear, and understandable to say, try reading sensible books, they may help in your challenged capacity of writing, mr.johnnywonder. Peace.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If the referees either let the game play or give even numbers of FT's toward to both team, Boston will win tonite. Sixers's 36 FT's in game 4 is too much!!! Both of Boston's losses were FT's disparty.
    Posted by GoUconn13

Especially game two, where KG got his jersey grabbed on purpose and the refs didn't blow the foul. 

They lost by one.  That was brutal...this series should be over, 4-1.

Sections
Shortcuts