hahahaaaaa FOUR MONTHS of incessant CRAP.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: hahahaaaaa FOUR MONTHS of incessant CRAP.....

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny has accomplished his goal of assembling a really bad team.

[/QUOTE]

not bad enough

[/QUOTE]

not as bad as the lakers.We still have 27 games.Lets tank.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to debrit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny has accomplished his goal of assembling a really bad team.

[/QUOTE]

not bad enough

[/QUOTE]

not as bad as the lakers.We still have 27 games.Lets tank.

[/QUOTE]

With 27 games left, best case scenario is 4th from the bottom, and worst case is 7th if Utah can pass us.  We are not going to catch Orlando or Philly with 4 more games lost.  They might win maybe 6-7 games the rest of the way, we basically can only win 1 or 2 games the rest of the way to catch them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Let's hope Joel Anthony can get some playing time the rest of this season and lead us to a top 5 pick. There's always a chance he could opt out of his contract and become a free agent. If not he will help us next year after Hump walks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

^Thinks someone is actually going to read his post.

[/QUOTE]
    Awww, you poor kid and I hurt your feelings again.  Can't take the truth like the other lemmings on here.  I'll reiterate that Danny Boy can't draft his way out of a wet paper bag!  17 picks over the next few years is a few more years of agony!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I thought we were irrelevant?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Awww, you poor kid and I hurt your feelings again.  Can't take the truth like the other lemmings on here.  I'll reiterate that Danny Boy can't draft his way out of a wet paper bag!  17 picks over the next few years is a few more years of agony!!

[/QUOTE]

You are gullible enough to think that anything you say has any effect on anyone here?  Sure Ainge can't draft, whatever, that is so hurtful...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are gullible enough to think that anything you say has any effect on anyone here?  Sure Ainge can't draft, whatever, that is so hurtful...

[/QUOTE]

LOL - I know a "wet" paper bag no less.   Glen Davis, Tony Allen, Delonte West, Sully, Oly, Rondo, Gomes, Perkins, Jefferson,  Green,  Foye,....yeah, we need to get rid of this guy Ainge, he can't draft to save his life!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL - I know a "wet" paper bag no less.   Glen Davis, Tony Allen, Delonte West, Sully, Oly, Rondo, Gomes, Perkins, Jefferson,  Green,  Foye,....yeah, we need to get rid of this guy Ainge, he can't draft to save his life!!

[/QUOTE]
    Seriously Glen Davis?  Danny Boy traded him for a bag of balls named Bass who he overpaid in a contract and now everybody in this forum has him as trade bait!  Son, recess is over now back to the sandbox....LMAO!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Seriously Glen Davis?  Danny Boy traded him for a bag of balls named Bass who he overpaid in a contract and now everybody in this forum has him as trade bait!  Son, recess is over now back to the sandbox....LMAO!

[/QUOTE]

Please recall to us, what the Lakers traded for Nash again and how much he was paid and how does that square away with your statement above?

10. This post has been removed.