Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!

I don't know how it took me this long to find this video.  My DVR recording ended right @ game end. 

The jacket is as awful as the mousey play to end the game, hmm?  But perhaps not as destructive as running KG another 40 minutes and NOT getting Pierce and Ray that MUCH NEEDED TIME TO TRY TO HEAL UP are just a freaking travesty.

The bottom line is that being predictable always pays off for the other team.  Rajjie did ZILCH for scoring in the fourth quarter.  To be a "great" player or even a good point guard, you CANNOT ABDICATE YOUR SCORING ROLE LIKE THAT- it makes it so the other team can defend YOUR TEAM so much easier!

Can you say here comes the SAG DOWN and trap off's when Rondo passes up wide lanes to the basket for layups in favor of corner 3 assists or other shots that were just NOT as high percentage as a layup?

This is what happens when you are pathologically meek about shooting free throws and unless you have that once a year night that you are white hot and the team is up 20, you do not want anything to do with being aggressive late in a game.

Things like this (not the awful jacket, but the predictable play) ARE what makes the difference on how far a teams goes- especially with so many injuries like we have!

Anyway, take a look.  The jacket is a misdemeanor, the stark avoidance of any scoring role the whole fourth quarter is a felony and the quirky reaction with the camera man is just....  no words.

http://youtu.be/eKK7UVKG_mw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!

I mean we've all seen KG de-construct Sager's outfits over the years, how could this sort of a jacket even be allowed on a team plane??!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!

In Response to Re: Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!:
    [QUOTE]I mean we've all seen KG de-construct Sager's outfits over the years, how could this sort of a jacket even be allowed on a team plane??!!!
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have no idea what he is going for with that look.  He looks like a waiter at TGI Fridays who dropped some acid and hasn't been home for three nights.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Very Arsenio Hall/Fresh Prince of Bel Air 1992

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!:
    [QUOTE]I don't know how it took me this long to find this video.  My DVR recording ended right @ game end.  The jacket is as awful as the mousey play to end the game, hmm?  But perhaps not as destructive as running KG another 40 minutes and NOT getting Pierce and Ray that MUCH NEEDED TIME TO TRY TO HEAL UP are just a freaking travesty. The bottom line is that being predictable always pays off for the other team.  Rajjie did ZILCH for scoring in the fourth quarter.  To be a "great" player or even a good point guard, you CANNOT ABDICATE YOUR SCORING ROLE LIKE THAT- it makes it so the other team can defend YOUR TEAM so much easier! Can you say here comes the SAG DOWN and trap off's when Rondo passes up wide lanes to the basket for layups in favor of corner 3 assists or other shots that were just NOT as high percentage as a layup? This is what happens when you are pathologically meek about shooting free throws and unless you have that once a year night that you are white hot and the team is up 20, you do not want anything to do with being aggressive late in a game. Things like this (not the awful jacket, but the predictable play) ARE what makes the difference on how far a teams goes- especially with so many injuries like we have! Anyway, take a look.  The jacket is a misdemeanor, the stark avoidance of any scoring role the whole fourth quarter is a felony and the quirky reaction with the camera man is just....  no words. http://youtu.be/eKK7UVKG_mw
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Game 1 was a loss and R9R went after a ref... just doing his job.

Game 5 was another loss and R9R goes after a camera man...  standing around just doing his job.

How tempermental can an ASPG making ten LARGE get?

And who on Gawds green earth designed that klown's suit he was wearing?

R9R himself?

What do you think, ladies?

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

Ha ha snakeoil123, good one. He needs at least 7 pieces of flair on that jacket.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the quilted effect was worst of all.  it looked like it had been sewn together by willy wonka on crack.  different migraine inducing patterns.  did anyone miss that orange koolaide barffe colored scarf too?

freggin yikes.  you'd figure his GF or wife would slap him once good and just take him aside and at least take the jacket off of him.  or at the very least take some shears and trim down those lapels

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hang glider lapels and hot tempers after you throw a game playing like a mouse are back in fashion! : Agreed. I have no idea what he is going for with that look.  He looks like a waiter at TGI Fridays who dropped some acid and hasn't been home for three nights.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Not sure what Rondo was thinking by wearing this.  He is usually very fashionable.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'll accept your rant as long as you admit that Rondo, for all his flaws, has been either the first or second best player on our team for most of the season. 

But yeah,  that's a terrible jacket. 

It's my belief Rondo has made big strides attacking the "sag" defense. We'll find out this postseason. Which is not to say there isn't still work to do. In all honesty Pierce's injury and Bradley's as well are bigger concerns

go C's!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts