HAPPY 28th BIRTH ANNIVERSARY to BRON, could LJ > MJ?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: HAPPY 28th BIRTH ANNIVERSARY to BRON, could LJ > MJ?

Why can't you just type out LeBron James?  You need to abbreviate for the sake of nine characters?

I don't understand the post.  Who cares who is better than who?  Call me a homer but the best basketball player I ever saw was Larry Bird.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I really dislike LeBron and don't really care how talented he is.  My opinion of him will never change even if he wins several more championships.  I was also very disappointed to see him win Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year.  He didn't deserve it and I believe many others could have been given this award. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Apparently, the motivation of this thread is to sing praise to the OP who desparately seeks approval on this board, even for his opinion several years ago... and that opinion is no more and no less controversial.  

That said, Lebron is one of the best players ever.  I personnally respect him and don't understand why some people dispise him.  He's a respectable, responsible and decent man.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not sure where all this respect came from.  Respect is given for doing something great, not being a basketball player.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lebron not in the same conversation with MJ regardless of what the talking heads on TV say.. thats all marketing and hype to make their sport poopular.

Lebron certainly is a superstar but with less skills and intangibles than the really greats like Larry, Magic & MJ imo..  Although the greats usually get away with murder on the court, I dont think Ive seen anyone get so many horrible calls than Lebron since Shaq was lowering his shoulders in the paint and knocking people over like bowling pins and getting and1's.

Check his stat line for fouls.. he never committs one... I mean literally for weeks at a time ... thats  impossible unless the guy is learning his defense from Rondo... by letting his guy blow by him like  a nice summer breeze..

Hes an outstanding passer but no better than the 3 mentioned above.. and hes nowhere close on the clutch scale.. although hes had his moments, hes also disappeared in many big ones... MJ, Larry & Magic never faded when all the chips were on the line..

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts