HAPPY 37th bday to the KG, what would you give or wish for him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

HAPPY 37th bday to the KG, what would you give or wish for him?

on this day in 1976, the 15-time All-Star was born in Mauldin, South Carolina. interstingly one Bill Laimbeer was also born on this day a while back as well. did anyone know that he was born in BOSTON? wow! never heard the announcers mention that when parish was beating on the HOMIE! i would like to wish him a great recovery from bone spur surgery and that he channels his inner tim duncan in rejuvenation next year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: HAPPY 37th bday to the KG, what would you give or wish for him?

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

on this day in 1976, the 15-time All-Star was born in Mauldin, South Carolina. interstingly one Bill Laimbeer was also born on this day a while back as well. did anyone know that he was born in BOSTON? wow! never heard the announcers mention that when parish was beating on the HOMIE! i would like to wish him a great recovery from bone spur surgery and that he channels his inner tim duncan in rejuvenation next year!

KG is not having surgery! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

We can only hope that KG has a good season next year for the Celtics unless he decides to retire. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Honest referees.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Honest referees.

With an avatar like that I guess you're allowed to wish for miracles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Honest referees.

ha! i was considering changing my avatar to this, oh well.. using it on twittter though @imagydJock.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

We can only hope that KG has a good season next year for the Celtics unless he decides to retire. 

susan, he's NOT retiting.. not even a shot. he and doc are both walkin back thru those doors. still iffy with pierce but think he too will walk  eventually walk thru when no credible offers are made to DA's liking

Sections
Shortcuts