Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game

Very recently Luke Harangody shot 1-8 from the field in a game.  He made ammends against Sacramento by Scoring 15 pts. on 50% shooting from the field, had 8 rebounds, all in about 25 min.  I've heard this is what is to be expected from most rookies.  The Cavs got the victory.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game:
    Very recently Luke Harangody shot 1-8 from the field in a game.  He made ammends against Sacramento by Scoring 15 pts. on 50% shooting from the field, had 8 rebounds, all in about 25 min.  I've heard this is what is to be expected from most rookies.  The Cavs got the victory.
    Posted by cavaliersfan

I am always happy to see Cleveland win.  It is also great to see Luke improving with every game and be able to contribute to a Cleveland victory.  Hopefully, he will continue to get better next year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Why are you posting about a Cleveland Calvalier on a Celtic website?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game:
    In Response to Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game : I am always happy to see Cleveland win.  It is also great to see Luke improving with every game and be able to contribute to a Cleveland victory.  Hopefully, he will continue to get better next year. 
    Posted by susan250

Thank you for the kind thoughts.  Also, I'm not going to post anymore about the Cavaliers unless somebody else brings it up or its a more appropriate situation.  I have to admit I was mildly trying to stick the needle in about the Cavs getting the two Celtic players in the trade.  One thing I have learned about being a rooter for another team, is we have to be respectful  when we post. That no doubt has its good points.  So I'm okay with it.  I really like the Celtics as my second team, no matter how well they do.  But this year does look good for Boston. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game:
    In Response to Re: Harangody Bounces Back From Bad Shooting Game : Thank you for the kind thoughts.  Also, I'm not going to post anymore about the Cavaliers unless somebody else brings it up or its a more appropriate situation.  I have to admit I was mildly trying to stick the needle in about the Cavs getting the two Celtic players in the trade.  One thing I have learned about being a rooter for another team, is we have to be respectful  when we post. That no doubt has its good points.  So I'm okay with it.  I really like the Celtics as my second team, no matter how well they do.  But this year does look good for Boston. 
    Posted by cavaliersfan

Thanks for the update and hope we get him back someday soon.  Thanks for supporting our Celtics  you are a good sport.  I dont mind your post.  Keep liking our Celtics  please

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Im glad for Murph he is in a better situation in Cleveland. Erden is going to go back to Turkey or danny would not have given up on him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

WE should have kept Luke, we did not get enough there, but I am glad he is getting to play, and We can talk about Luke and Perk all we want to on this board.

Sections
Shortcuts