Harangody thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

Re: Harangody thread

Now if Harangody only had a hook shot!  he caould be a double for "Tommy-Gun" Heinson>  That's how Tommy looked when he came out of Holy Cross.  red would say:  "Shoot the Da--n Ball".  Tommy never stopped.

Harangody can play.  Tough  --  Hustle  --  Rebounding.  Baby better get some boards or Luke will be challenging him.

Good thing for the team.  Two players who can off the bench with Fire.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Harangody thread:
    Harangody is a hard-nosed kid who plays with a lot of hustle. His four years of playing Big East college ball gives him the toughness and poise to play in the NBA. He's got a decent mid-range jumper that will only improve with time. He doesn't jump high nor is he particularly fleet of foot, but he's got a lot of guts and determination. In my opinion, he can be developed into a combo lockdown defender/clutch shooter ala James Posey and Robert Horry. It's nice to see Doc giving Luke some playing time lately.
    Posted by edcap99

I agree with you.  Definitely believe that four years of playing college ball helped him in the NBA.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to Re: Harangody thread:
    Now if Harangody only had a hook shot!  he caould be a double for "Tommy-Gun" Heinson />  That's how Tommy looked when he came out of Holy Cross.  red would say:  "Shoot the Da--n Ball".  Tommy never stopped. Harangody can play.  Tough  --  Hustle  --  Rebounding.  Baby better get some boards or Luke will be challenging him. Good thing for the team.  Two players who can off the bench with Fire.
    Posted by CaptChris

You haven't seen half of what he is capable of doing. In college he had to play center and was usually playing his back to the basket. He does have a good running hook shot. 

He played great last night and i'm impressed by his conditioning now vs when he was back in college. His story/situation reminds me of the movie "Rudy"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I like the comparison to Heinson, CaptChris.  He also reminds me of Hondo in the hustle phase of his game.  He seems to always be moving.  He also set some great picks last night and did an excellent job of boxing out on the boards.  As noted, Doc just seems to hate playing rookies, but this is one he will not be able to ignore.  If this team heads into the playoffs with a healthy KG and Perk, they should have the strongest bench in the league.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Luke is way better than Scal.  I was not one of those strange fans who used to hype up SCALABRINEEE  hehe  no way that was silli IMO.  But yesterday Lukes games was way better than any of Scals game as a Celtic.  sorrry Scal   

Oh my Gody

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Unfortunately in basketball physical ability is the most important aspect. Luke has it all, shooting, b-ball iq, good fundamentals, hustle, etc. With little more (foot) speed or a few inches taller he would be a lottery pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

That was a great break out game, welcoming party to the NBA - to post a double double hopefully says he's arrived and will continue to play very strong off the bench.  Gotta feel good for the kid about having such a good game.

Sections
Shortcuts