Harangody Turbocharger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Harangody Turbocharger

Luke had 16 pts and 12 rebs against the Knicks. What's more important is when he came in for Lasme he gave the Celtics a boost when the Celtics were sputtering offensively. 

I think Harangody will be the 12th man on the roster on opening night.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Harangody Turbocharger

Harrangody did play well tonight. Actually he's played well the past 3 games with tonight being a huge night for him. Gotta be happy for the kid. He's a rebounding machine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

He may never have the ability to be a quality starter in the NBA but there is always a place in the rotation for an outstanding rebounder with a good shot with a hagh basketball I.Q.Unfortunately,he doesn't have the speed or quickness to succeed against the more athletic forwards especially on the defensive.He will give you all he has everytime out and that's always an energy producer off the bench.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Harangody Turbocharger : Guess who said this? "Harangody will definitely end up in the D-League. Lucky for him the Cs gave him a guaranteed 2-year contract. " Hahaha ... what a joke!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You really want to play that game again? What happened to your Anthony Tolliver being better than Glen Davis argument?

Harangody becoming the 12th man on opening night doesn't mean that he will not end up in the D-League once Delonte comes back from his suspension. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : You shouldn't make predictions ... the season is young and you are making GM stayements all over this board ... Feeling Lucky?

Harangody getting some time in the D-League is not a bad thing. The only time Harangody will get some minutes is when Davis is not available. 

Do you think Harangody will never ever play a single D-League game this season?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : I think Doc is best served having as many options at his disposal as possible given Perk out and the entire front court somewhat long in the tooth not to mention BBD's apparent inability to play 2 games in 3 nights with extended minutes. I'd want Erden, Luke and Lasme around for security. Sure, send Bradley down for some sessions and maybe they keep M West and even Wafer around unless they got options overseas as it's been reported with Wafer. But overall, the more the merrier ... keep the vets as fresh as possible and our second team will be better than some teams starters anyway.

That's why I said on opening night Harangody will be the 12th man. 

Do you think Harangody will not play a single D-League game?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : I'm not into predictions ... especially those absolute statements you make regularly

You're not into predictions anymore? I forgot, you're a conspiracy theorist now. Do you really believe that David Stern is manipulating the NBA?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Stern isnt manipulating the NBA, he's controlling it to his liking. Now when refs have their pregame meeting to discuss who they're gonna crucify and give the edge to, they can simply rely more upon TECHs rather than phantom or ridiculous foul calls.

Heck, we've already been primed this preseason and especially in last nights game vs Knicks.  Now the refs (and Stern) are free to call Techs at will and manipulate any game or player so much easier. Jut look at the ref with crossed eyes and BANG... out you go.

NBA is marketing and akin to WWE... slowly but surely

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]Stern isnt manipulating the NBA, he's controlling it to his liking. Now when refs have their pregame meeting to discuss who they're gonna crucify and give the edge to, they can simply rely more upon TECHs rather than phantom or ridiculous foul calls. Heck, we've already been primed this preseason and especially in last nights game vs Knicks.  Now the refs (and Stern) are free to call Techs at will and manipulate any game or player so much easier. Jut look at the ref with crossed eyes and BANG... out you go. NBA is marketing and akin to WWE... slowly but surely
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

That's not such a bad thing, the WWE has millions of fans worldwide. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

I am not saying that Luke will have this kind of career but last night I was thinking Matt Harpring.  He has a very similar game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

He goes and gets the ball maybe better than anyone on the team, if he keeps that up, and with the way he can score, doc will have to play him. He's over come odds ever since high school, i don't think he will settle for being the 12th man on the team. Go get'em Luke!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : You're not into predictions anymore? I forgot, you're a conspiracy theorist now. Do you really believe that David Stern is manipulating the NBA?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Le me ask you, Are all CEO manipulate their company?
    .....what a stupid statement.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Luke H looked good last nite

Lasme was OK  LH was way better in past 3 games

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Hi Shephardcall,
       Walker is a good player and he showed signs of his talent with the C's. I think the Knicks knew that. Therefore looking back at the trade last season, Walker was the main piece that the Knicks wanted, not House or Giddens as both aren't with N.Y this season. It was basically a trade of Walker for Nate Robinson. Both are good sound players and as the old saying goes in trades, "you have to give up something good  to get something good in return."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : Le me ask you, Are all CEO manipulate their company? .....what a stupid statement.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

That question wasn't meant for you. And David Stern is not a CEO, he's a commissioner. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Sometimes stupidity is the order of the day.

Such is life!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : That question wasn't meant for you. And David Stern is not a CEO, he's a commissioner. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Here is what a commissioner and CEO does:

They are responsible for the success or failure of the company. Operations, marketing, strategy, financing, creation of company culture, human resources, hiring, firing, compliance with safety regulations, sales, PR, etc.—it all falls on both shoulders.

It's just some stupid garbage name like Janitor and now upgraded to Custodian.
    They are both the same, running the the club or cleaning the toilet bowl.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : Here is what a commissioner and CEO does: They are responsible for the success or failure of the company. Operations, marketing, strategy, financing, creation of company culture, human resources , hiring, firing, compliance with safety regulations, sales, PR, etc.—it all falls on both shoulders. It's just some stupid garbage name like Janitor and now upgraded to Custodian. They are both the same, running the the club or cleaning the toilet bowl.

I know you think the NBA is rigged, what I don't understand is why do you still watch the Celtics when you know the games are rigged?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : I know you think the NBA is rigged, what I don't understand is why do you still watch the Celtics when you know it's rigged?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Because...I love my cigar & the Celtics.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harangody Turbocharger : Because...I love my cigar & the Celtics.

If the Celtics win David Stern had something to do with it?