Harden to the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

Re: Harden to the Celtics

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I would take Harden for Rondo. If Melo signs with Houston that is Rondo, Chandler, Melo and Howard. That's pretty good.

+ 1 We're always on the same page. get harden first then land marc gasol in 2015

of course, most of us would take Harden for Rondo. Unfortunately the Rockets GM probably isn't a Celtics fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

Not only is Harden's defense atrocious, he's a selfish ball hog who will never fit into Brad Stevens' system.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to JamezHill's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I would take Harden for Rondo. If Melo signs with Houston that is Rondo, Chandler, Melo and Howard. That's pretty good.

+ 1 We're always on the same page. get harden first then land marc gasol in 2015

of course, most of us would take Harden for Rondo. Unfortunately the Rockets GM probably isn't a Celtics fan.

who knows if they chase melo once they acquire rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Come on Concord, you sounding like DaCeltics with these zanny ideas that are not in the realm of possibility.

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

I apologize.  I read the Baxter Holmes article and got carried away.  He seemed to think it was not crazy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Max money for a 1-way player? Let Houston keep him.

Sections
Shortcuts