Harden to the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Harden to the Celtics

This trade of Linn to the Lakers means that the Rockets are bringing in Deng or Anthony.  Baxter Holmes mentioned with Linn leaving  they would need to get rid of someone if they bring someone like that in. He mentioned Harden as someone  we could possibly make a deal for. Consider Rondo going there in a package with picks and some additional players and the Rockets will be ready to challenge for a championship.  We will have Harden one of the top ten players in the league. Now shoot this down gentlemen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

Re: Harden to the Celtics

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This trade of Linn to the Lakers means that the Rockets are bringing in Deng or Anthony.  Baxter Holmes mentioned with Linn leaving  they would need to get rid of someone if they bring someone like that in. He mentioned Harden as someone  we could possibly make a deal for. Consider Rondo going there in a package with picks and some additional players and the Rockets will be ready to challenge for a championship.  We will have Harden one of the top ten players in the league. Now shot this down gentlemen.

[/QUOTE]

wishful thinking....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This trade of Linn to the Lakers means that the Rockets are bringing in Deng or Anthony.  Baxter Holmes mentioned with Linn leaving  they would need to get rid of someone if they bring someone like that in. He mentioned Harden as someone  we could possibly make a deal for. Consider Rondo going there in a package with picks and some additional players and the Rockets will be ready to challenge for a championship.  We will have Harden one of the top ten players in the league. Now shot this down gentlemen.

[/QUOTE]

wishful thinking....

[/QUOTE]

The Rockets will droll over Rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Can I get a link where he mentioned that or something just tried googling it nothing came up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wishful thinking....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The current Rockets team with Rondo is a serious contender. Eliminating Harden takes that away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Harden is their best player. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I need more shooting guards!!  Especially an $80M one with no supporting cast who would be miserable in a multi-year Boston rebuild.  Oh and lets give up some of our first round picks and our best player to get him.

Who needs a PG with NBA experience or a Center or a consistent SF.   Lets start 5 guards.  LOL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I need more shooting guards!!  Especially an $80M one with no supporting cast who would be miserable in a multi-year Boston rebuild.  Oh and lets give up some of our first round picks and our best player to get him.

Who needs a PG with NBA experience or a Center or a consistent SF.   Lets start 5 guards.  LOL.

[/QUOTE]

^ This.

What are some of you people thinking?

Howard, yes.  Harden, really?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can I get a link where he mentioned that or something just tried googling it nothing came up.

[/QUOTE]

Baxter Holmes wrote about it today on this blog.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With Rondo in the trade we are getting rid of at least one.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I would take Harden for Rondo. If Melo signs with Houston that is Rondo, Chandler, Melo and Howard. That's pretty good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In addition now we would have Smart, Harden, Green and Young. We get some serious shooting and scoring.

I think Houston would want Rondo over Beverly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In addition now we would have Smart, Harden, Green and Young. We get some serious shooting and scoring.

I think Houston would want Rondo over Beverly.

[/QUOTE]

Too bad Jordan Hill is a Laker and George Hill is in Indy.

If both Hills were in Houston, the Rockets would have Beverly Hills on the court!

HAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

[QUOTE]

This trade of Linn to the Lakers means that the Rockets are bringing in Deng or Anthony.  Baxter Holmes mentioned with Linn leaving  they would need to get rid of someone if they bring someone like that in. He mentioned Harden as someone  we could possibly make a deal for. Consider Rondo going there in a package with picks and some additional players and the Rockets will be ready to challenge for a championship.  We will have Harden one of the top ten players in the league. Now shoot this down gentlemen.

[/QUOTE]

Shoot this down?  They can bring deng or Anthony in and lose no one.  Everyone has said Anthony is between ny and chi, and if he has any brains he will pick chi.  They do not need to lose anyone else with asik and lin, one n, gone.  Why would they trade Harden for Rondo?  Harden is much better.  This would never ever ever happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeRizzuto. Show MikeRizzuto's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shoot this down?  They can bring deng or Anthony in and lose no one.  Everyone has said Anthony is between ny and chi, and if he has any brains he will pick chi.  They do not need to lose anyone else with asik and lin, one n, gone.  Why would they trade Harden for Rondo?  Harden is much better.  This would never ever ever happen.

[/QUOTE]

Damn, I thought this had happened. Misleading thread title.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Rondo and Howard on the same team,who you gonna foul?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

is there a star player in the league that plays worse D than harden? yeah, let's get him in here.

bp

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

I would take Harden for Rondo. If Melo signs with Houston that is Rondo, Chandler, Melo and Howard. That's pretty good.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that's not OUR team.  lol.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Come on Concord, you sounding like DaCeltics with these zanny ideas that are not in the realm of possibility.

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

why yes they will....

droll
    [drohl] Show IPA
    adjective, droll·er, droll·est.
    amusing in an odd way; whimsically humorous; waggish.
    noun
    a droll person; jester; wag.
    verb (used without object)
    Archaic. to jest; joke.
    Origin:
    1615–25; < Middle French drolle pleasant rascal < Middle Dutch drol a fat little man

Related forms
    droll·ness, noun
    drol·ly, adverb

Synonyms
    1. diverting, odd, witty. See amusing. 2, 3. clown.

Antonyms
    1. serious.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The Rockets just may be dumb enough to make this trade as evidenced by their $22m/year offer to Bosh.

Has anyone noticed Hardens game melts a little when the playoffs roll around. In the series vs the Blazers, harden was forcing so many bad shots he brought back memories of Kobe. The Rockets may be ready to part with him but for Rondo? No way!!

Then again, $22m for Bosh?

I thinks its an upgrade for the C's but I really dont want a player like Harden unless he can change his game around some cause ultimately, I cant see winning a title funneling our offense through a 1on1 player...even MJ couldnt pull it off

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticsfan1984. Show Celticsfan1984's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Rockets just may be dumb enough to make this trade as evidenced by their $22m/year offer to Bosh.

Has anyone noticed Hardens game melts a little when the playoffs roll around. In the series vs the Blazers, harden was forcing so many bad shots he brought back memories of Kobe. The Rockets may be ready to part with him but for Rondo? No way!!

Then again, $22m for Bosh?

I thinks its an upgrade for the C's but I really dont want a player like Harden unless he can change his game around some cause ultimately, I cant see winning a title funneling our offense through a 1on1 player...even MJ couldnt pull it off

[/QUOTE]

Stevens is quoted as saying that he wants to build a defensive minded team that has unselfish ball movement (eventually build toward that).  If that is his vision, Harden is not that at either end.  He doesn't move the ball around unselfishly and we all know he can't find the defensive end of the court.  I'll pass.  I would much rather trade Rondo for Greg Monroe.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

+ 1 We're always on the same page. get harden first then land marc gasol in 2015

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wishful thinking....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes...I agree with you...they'll bust a gut laughing at Rondo like many here do!

Sections
Shortcuts