HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS?

In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Are you for real? That's the point I am trying to make.  that year you you mentioned with Jordan he was way past his prime.  there were only two seasons  when MJ shot under 43 percent. One when he was coming back from playing baseball and only played 17 games.  The other one was when he was on the Washington Wizards and was inarguably on the downside of his career.  He was 39 the season you are talking about. I agree.  Kobe is now about as good as a 39 year old MJ.  Past his prime and shooting 42 percent.  And here I was thinking we were disagreeing. I appreciate you thanking me for playing.  Because I am having a blast.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

+2 and the foul - three the old school way!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Celtics fans last, last, last ace in the hole is to bring up Michael Jordan.
    We all know Jordan was better then Kobe.
    Kobe is the 2nd best SG of all-time.
    Move on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Are you for real? That's the point I am trying to make.  that year you you mentioned with Jordan he was way past his prime.  there were only two seasons  when MJ shot under 43 percent. One when he was coming back from playing baseball and only played 17 games.  The other one was when he was on the Washington Wizards and was inarguably on the downside of his career.  He was 39 the season you are talking about. I agree.  Kobe is now about as good as a 39 year old MJ.  Past his prime and shooting 42 percent.  And here I was thinking we were disagreeing. I appreciate you thanking me for playing.  Because I am having a blast.  

Yep - Jordan puts Bryant forever on the second team!!!
    Magic - Jordan - Bird- Duncan - Russell
    Big O - Bryant - Erving - Malone - Kareem

Still good, though!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics fans last, last, last ace in the hole is to bring up Michael Jordan. We all know Jordan was better then Kobe. Kobe is the 2nd best SG of all-time. Move on.  
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I didn't bring it up.  Your boy did.  Read the thread. Pay attention.  I will await your apology.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics fans last, last, last ace in the hole is to bring up Michael Jordan. We all know Jordan was better then Kobe. Kobe is the 2nd best SG of all-time. Move on.  
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

we never brought him up..the dude thats a fake (not remotely good at it i must add) Celtics fan did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : I didn't bring it up.  Your boy did.  Read the thread. Pay attention.  I will await your apology.

You are correct, schnizzle brought him up.
    I apologize.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Oh young children these days. Have you ever looked at the great Michael Jordan's shooting percentage? Also, since you want to discuss last night so much. Did you see Kobe hit the 2 biggest shots of the game for the Lakers? Now you can have all FIVE of those guys that you mentioned, but I will stick with Kobe as he has FIVE more rings than all of those guys put together. Not the best player in L.A. Hahahahaha,, you must live in a cave.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

are we tlaking about career or rite now?? obviously Kobe has had a better career than Kevin Durant and Lebron, but thats not what we are talking about. we are tlaking about who the BETTER PLAYER IS NOW. and both KD and Lebron are better than him. deal with it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

I have no stats to announce...just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching KD. He is mr. smooth...his style reminds me of the basketball from the golden era. Lebron is an amzing physical force but his game is not so beautiful...he often just barrels into his opponenets to create space.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Yep - Jordan puts Bryant forever on the second team!!! Magic - Jordan - Bird- Duncan - Russell Big O - Bryant - Erving - Malone - Kareem Still good, though!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Not if he gets another ring little boy.  Now back to the sand box with all the other kiddies!  ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : are we tlaking about career or rite now?? obviously Kobe has had a better career than Kevin Durant and Lebron, but thats not what we are talking about. we are tlaking about who the BETTER PLAYER IS NOW. and both KD and Lebron are better than him. deal with it. 
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    maybe that's you and all the hating C's fans think, but if he scores another MVP guess you'll be wrong!  lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

After reading some of these, I've changed my mind.......yep, I'd put Bryant on the second team now...Rose, Wade, Durant, Dirk and Howard.....that is my All-NBA first team for 2012!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]After reading some of these, I've changed my mind.......yep, I'd put Bryant on the second team now...Rose, Wade, Durant, Dirk and Howard.....that is my All-NBA first team for 2012!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Rose has missed about 17 games.
    Dirk over Love is a complete joke.
    Dirk has played better after he got back from Fat Camp but Love is having a way better season then Dirk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

The funniest thing is that this thread was started as Durant and Lebron being better than Kobe.

Now look,,, I got you and a couple of others comparing Kobe stats to MJ's. Even searching to make sure your facts are correct. Would you ever do that for Durant or Lebron? Just sayin' Cool

And again, thank you for playing! I am having a bigger blast.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Not if he gets another ring little boy.  Now back to the sand box with all the other kiddies!  ;-)
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

I even have Celtic fans claiming that KD and Lebron are better than Kobe comparing MJ's stats to Kobe's, just proving my point for me. Now that's REAL. And yes you are correct, when Kobe gets ring #6, he will forever be mentioned with MJ. Tough for a Celtic fan like me to handle, but I am also objective and unbiased.

Go Celtics!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I have no stats to announce...just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching KD. He is mr. smooth...his style reminds me of the basketball from the golden era. Lebron is an amzing physical force but his game is not so beautiful...he often just barrels into his opponenets to create space.
    Posted by mbrann[/QUOTE]

Very well written, and I agree!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Oh young children these days. Have you ever looked at the great Michael Jordan's shooting percentage? Also, since you want to discuss last night so much. Did you see Kobe hit the 2 biggest shots of the game for the Lakers? Now you can have all FIVE of those guys that you mentioned, but I will stick with Kobe as he has FIVE more rings than all of those guys put together. Not the best player in L.A. Hahahahaha,, you must live in a cave.
    I have checked Jordan's shooting percentage and it is far better than Kobe's.  You are a persistent, annoying and not very knowledgable Celtic fan.  I wish you would go to a Laker BB child.  Shaq won Kobe his first three rings and Kobe was not even a Robin to Shaq's Batman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : The funniest thing is that this thread was started as Durant and Lebron being better than Kobe. Now look,,, I got you and a couple of others comparing Kobe stats to MJ's. Even searching to make sure your facts are correct. Would you ever do that for Durant or Lebron? Just sayin' And again, thank you for playing! I am having a bigger blast.

That's all nice and all but on the original question has Bryant been passed the answer is yes. The other two are scoring, rebounding and getting others involved more effectively. they are younger and more athletic and just better at this point in their careers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : The funniest thing is that this thread was started as Durant and Lebron being better than Kobe. Now look,,, I got you and a couple of others comparing Kobe stats to MJ's. Even searching to make sure your facts are correct. Would you ever do that for Durant or Lebron? Just sayin' And again, thank you for playing! I am having a bigger blast.

Cool man.  Glad we both had fun.  I guess you like playing bottom while I play top.  Lets do it again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATS? : That's all nice and all but on the original question has Bryant been passed the answer is yes. The other two are scoring, rebounding and getting others involved more effectively. they are younger and more athletic and just better at this point in their careers.  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Who leads the league in scoring this year? Just sayin'

Go Celtics!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Cool man.  Glad we both had fun.  I guess you like playing bottom while I play top.  Lets do it again.

Not sure what you are referring to, but if you would like to compare Kobe to Wilt next, that is fine with me. Cool

Wilt - 100 points in a single game
    Kobe - 81 points in a single game.

Go Celtics!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATS? : That's all nice and all but on the original question has Bryant been passed the answer is yes. The other two are scoring, rebounding and getting others involved more effectively. they are younger and more athletic and just better at this point in their careers.  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kobe career shooting percentage .451 and Jordan .497 not close.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe career shooting percentage .451 and Jordan .497 not close.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Oh, we are still comparing Kobe to MJ?

I thought this thread was about Durant and Lebron being better than Kobe?

Go Celtics!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Back to the point at hand - so we  ALL agree Durant and MEBron are both better now than Bryant. 
    Consensus??  Yes, I think so - how about Love?   Rose?  Wade?

Bryant MAY still be a top 10 player in the league................maybe!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAS DURANT now passed KOBE +lebron FOR BEST PLAYER STATUS? : Who leads the league in scoring this year? Just sayin' Go Celtics!!

He takes far more possesions to score his Which hurts his team just saying. The reality is it's not even close this year. Kobe is not the player Durant and lebron are. 

Sections
Shortcuts