Hasheem Thabeet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Hasheem Thabeet

Word is that he might be gone out of Thunders. Would he be a good pick for C's? Any potential in this guy?? I have no idea what his game is all about

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Hasheem Thabeet

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Word is that he might be gone out of Thunders. Would he be a good pick for C's? Any potential in this guy?? I have no idea what his game is all about

[/QUOTE]

He's 27 years old.

I don't think he's worth it.

[/QUOTE]

right now jordan hill is the best fit...as a free-agent...if we make a trade for one? well i don't know who....but i like hill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to cabutan's comment:

[QUOTE]

He's 27 years old.

I don't think he's worth it.

right now jordan hill is the best fit...as a free-agent...if we make a trade for one? well i don't know who....but i like hill.

[/QUOTE]
    right on the money. he's going to solve Cs rebounding deficiencies

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

wow.  jordan hill, huh?  he's kinda wispy.  we'll be a really bad team again this year.  i guess that's how it's supposed to be.  i'm still shocked we did not pick vonleh who seems very close to NBA ready body/strength/size.  there were a couple others too we skipped over

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow.  jordan hill, huh?  he's kinda wispy.  we'll be a really bad team again this year.  i guess that's how it's supposed to be.  i'm still shocked we did not pick vonleh who seems very close to NBA ready body/strength/size.  there were a couple others too we skipped over

[/QUOTE]

Acie,

Theres 2-3 nice centers in next years draft.  The Cs are headed towards Tankapalooza 2.  They will get a good C in the draft then or when they clear up cap space next year.

The writing is on the wall. All these trade scenarios are driving posters crazy on here. People just need to relax and let Danny do his thing. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Acie,

Theres 2-3 nice centers in next years draft.  The Cs are headed towards Tankapalooza 2.  They will get a good C in the draft then or when they clear up cap space next year.

The writing is on the wall. All these trade scenarios are driving posters crazy on here. People just need to relax and let Danny do his thing. 

[/QUOTE]

Sounds right, but getting a good center in the draft may or most likely with our luck not happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

I don't even see a reason to sign Hill. The Celtics aren't going anywhere next year. Tank X2.

They already have Bass, Fav, Oly and Sully that are all going to get minutes. Then they have the corpse of Joel Anthony. That is 5 bigs under contract, 6 if you count Iverson.

Why bother signing someone like Thabeet or Hill?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't even see a reason to sign Hill. The Celtics aren't going anywhere next year. Tank X2.

They already have Bass, Fav, Oly and Sully that are all going to get minutes. Then they have the corpse of Joel Anthony. That is 5 bigs under contract, 6 if you count Iverson.

[/QUOTE]

+1 true. I think Ainge is going all in with what he has and "develop " players

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because people are getting nervous and stressed and trying to rush things instead of having faith in Danny. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

Because people are getting nervous and stressed and trying to rush things instead of having faith in Danny. 

[/QUOTE]

all i said is right now hill is the best fit AS a free-agent....i didn't say WE NEED this guy right now or we are done...there is no center right now out there that can take us over the topp that is a free-agent...just because we say a name don't mean we are getting nervous..i've been a celtics fan for along time i love ainge and he does a good job..i know we are not going to win that much next season..so i just roll with the changes..i can't do much more.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

all i said is right now hill is the best fit AS a free-agent....i didn't say WE NEED this guy right now or we are done...there is no center right now out there that can take us over the topp that is a free-agent...just because we say a name don't mean we are getting nervous..i've been a celtics fan for along time i love ainge and he does a good job..i know we are not going to win that much next season..so i just roll with the changes..i can't do much more.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Hill would be a bad signing. Just saying he isn't much better, if it all, then Oly,Sully and Bass. So why bother?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Hill would be a bad signing. Just saying he isn't much better, if it all, then Oly,Sully and Bass. So why bother?

[/QUOTE]

yeah i understand what you are saying...you don't make up stuff to say to people...like we are nervous witch i am not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Nothing like the truth to make a person laugh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[/QUOTE]

Acie,

[/QUOTE]

i am aware we are in for another stinko year.  but compared to 1/2/3 position players the GOOD 4/5 players are a tough find.  jordan hill has never stuck anywhere.  we had a chance to get vonleh / other bigs with potential to be decent and PLAY THEM SOME MINUTES when the games didn't really matter to see what they really have in the tank for actual skills / potential, etc.

it's not like any big we draft next year is likely to burst onto the scene and be ready to go 35 clicks as a starter.  part of rebuilding is re-tooling the bigs.  olynyk and sullinger are okay players.  we certainly could do better.  i'd be more inclined to keep olynyk and push sullinger to see what he has and stop bombing the stupid 3's and see if he can cut the mustard as a 4/5 in the league in the paint or not.

these are all things we need to figure out again before the team gets good and competitive. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

BIG but no BB IQ

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Provided Rondo isn't traded the starting five this year should be: RR, JG, Sully, Faveroni, and AB. Let them play and see what happens.  Hopefully the NKOTB will be contributors.

Sections
Shortcuts