Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbair. Show kbair's posts

Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster

the funniest part is how haslem says "paul who?" and that nobody is talking about them. as though everybody is talking about the heat because of him.

this whole uber-righteous "i can't believe they are talking trash" is so moronic. who hasn't talked some trash? you think bird, ainge, parish, etc. havn't said something disingenuous about an opponent's mother?
    who amoung hasn't said something that we normally wouldn't say in order to get  someone out of their game? c'mon, don't act so shocked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lebron brought it all on himself.  Bosh and Wade were tactful but Lebron's whole "ThE DECISION" thing was as if the league was all about him eventhough he's never won a championship.  I'm sure Paul feels like the Celts get little respect when they've won Eastern Conf championships and an NBA championship.......while Lebron hasn't.  So, Paul politely threw it in his face.

Good for Paul.  I hate Miami for all the press and favoritism they get.

We're better than they are so let's keep letting them know it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't know whether PP is affiliated or not. I am aware that someone tried too bury him in a nightclub I'm not sure if it was gang related or not. What I do know is he a heck of a basketball player regardless of whether he is affiliated or not. KG is a monster and he doesn't need a gang to portect him from anyone on the court. If you all think PP or KG are wanna be gangsters wait until Delonte takes the floor,cause he looks like a shotcaller from jump street...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster:
    In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster : You said Paul Pierce is 14th on your list of Celtic greats. If that's not hate... 
    Posted by P34

It depends on who's ahead of him. That list is pretty long I think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster:
    In Response to Re: Haslem Calls Pierce a studio ganster : It depends on who's ahead of him. That list is pretty long I think.
    Posted by carnie

#13 on his list is Antoine Walker. You also think Antoine Walker ranks ahead of Paul Pierce on the all-time Celtic greats list?

Sections
Shortcuts