Hasty Exit by The Vets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from birnam. Show birnam's posts

Hasty Exit by The Vets

While I LOVED the way the Celtics fought back from down 0-3, and I LOVED the incredible 4th quarter rally to draw within 4 in game 6 -- I was disappointed when the TV coverage showed a brief glimpse of Garnett, Pierce and Terry quickly heading to the dressing room after the final buzzer, as opposed to many of their team mates lingering on the floor to congratulate the Knicks.  That type of lack of sportsmanship is too Lebron-like for my taste, and it was after all, in the final analysis a very exciting, hard-fought series.  The Knicks overcame the pressure of the moment in game 6 and grabbed the game and the series.  KG, PP, and Jet should have stuck around another minute or two and acknowledged that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Hasty Exit by The Vets

In response to birnam's comment:

While I LOVED the way the Celtics fought back from down 0-3, and I LOVED the incredible 4th quarter rally to draw within 4 in game 6 -- I was disappointed when the TV coverage showed a brief glimpse of Garnett, Pierce and Terry quickly heading to the dressing room after the final buzzer, as opposed to many of their team mates lingering on the floor to congratulate the Knicks.  That type of lack of sportsmanship is too Lebron-like for my taste, and it was after all, in the final analysis a very exciting, hard-fought series.  The Knicks overcame the pressure of the moment in game 6 and grabbed the game and the series.  KG, PP, and Jet should have stuck around another minute or two and acknowledged that.

I wondered about that too... maybe some bad blood.. I bet bennet Salvatore hung around to congratulate the Knicks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The entire handshake or no handshake thing is over-rated. Who cares if they shake hands or not. They already shook hands before the tip. Good enough

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I didn't like that, either. It lacked class. Was good to see Jeff Green (among others) hang around.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I think it is more of a reflection on the opponent class or lack there of.  Who the hell wants to stay around and shake hands with Melo or Smith or KMart?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

I think it is more of a reflection on the opponent class or lack there of.  Who the hell wants to stay around and shake hands with Melo or Smith or KMart?

Good point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Agree!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Honestly though, the Knicks don't deserve respect from KG and Terry, or Pierce.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

KG , PIERCE AND THE JET OWE THE KNICKS NOTHING

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE KNICKS EVEN WON A FIRST ROUND SERIES ?

WHO CARES.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

PUNK team...Jason Kidd is about the only decent dude over there among the vets/stars.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

The entire handshake or no handshake thing is over-rated. Who cares if they shake hands or not. They already shook hands before the tip. Good enough

don't agree. i thought it was bad form.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

KG , PIERCE AND THE JET OWE THE KNICKS NOTHING

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE KNICKS EVEN WON A FIRST ROUND SERIES ?

WHO CARES.

what does that have to do with anything?