Hat Trick!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Hat Trick!!!

Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...From Lakeravenger

posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT

F

One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat.

MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA!

TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Hat Trick!!!

In Response to Hat Trick!!!:
    Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...From Lakeravenger posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT F     One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED
    Posted by mandobello

I am glad that these predictions were wrong.  Another championship for Boston.
    You have to be happy to be a fan of Boston sports. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Hat Trick!!!

Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT

From Another post with above title from LAKERAVENGER
    One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat.

MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA!

TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, Ok it's not a Hat Trick in Hockey but for me a personal hat trick.

1. Red Sox had lost all previous games to Tampa Bay this year and our record against them in past couple of years hasn't been good either. We win 9 in a row including a sweep of the Yankees(2nd this year) in NY & go into Tampa & lose last night 4-0. Beckett, however, pitches a complete game & misses a no hitter by a weak grounder & we win tonight.

2. Bruins lost 3 games in Vancouver by 1-0, 3-2 & 1-0 or 5-2.  We won 3 in Boston 8-1, 4-1 and 5-2 or 17-4.  So totals in 6 games were 19-9 and yet we were 3-3.  So tonight going into Vancouver was sort of like going into Tampa Bay & we won 4-0 so for 7 games it was 23-9. And the Canucks were favored.

3. Re:   "Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away.."
    Hopefully Laker trolls will be silenced for a while !!!

I know, I know, this is a Basketball forum but I live in SF(1st 21 yrs in New England so a Boston fan first) & we hate LA teams & when Boston plays them, 90% of the crowd in the Sports Bars root for Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts