Hate to say it.............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hate to say it.............

............but watch out for the lakers at trade deadline.

This scares me - that PHI might be so set on tanking, that they pull this off:

Gasol to PHI for T. Young, Turner and Hawes.  They re-sign Turner, Hawes,  N. Young, Meeks, Hill and Kelly.

They then draft Smart.

Nash/Smart

kobe/Meeks

Turner/Young

T. Young/Kelly

Hawes and Hill is NOT a bad team at all.  Although, I hope it eats up all their cap space to take them out of the Love sweepstakes!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Hate to say it.............

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

............but watch out for the lakers at trade deadline.

This scares me - that PHI might be so set on tanking, that they pull this off:

Gasol to PHI for T. Young, Turner and Hawes.  They re-sign Turner, Hawes,  N. Young, Meeks, Hill and Kelly.

They then draft Smart.

Nash/Smart

kobe/Meeks

Turner/Young

T. Young/Kelly

Hawes and Hill is NOT a bad team at all.  Although, I hope it eats up all their cap space to take them out of the Love sweepstakes!

The sixers d,ont have to trade in order to tank.They are already tanking big time,they will be the 4th or 5th worse record.Why make that trade?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Philly is pretty terrible as it is. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, but I read they are looking to unload those contracts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

If Philly is terrible and they are. They beat the Celtics last night, who will finally win the tank fest between the 2?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Would you do it if you were Philly GM?  That is just a terrible trade.  Gasol is ready to retire very soon.  They have a good pick this coming draft, Noel coming plus Turner and Young should be getting mature and reaching their prime.  At some point they have to pay and try to think about making a run unless they are trying to duplicate what the Clippers did for years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Would you do it if you were Philly GM?  That is just a terrible trade.  Gasol is ready to retire very soon.  They have a good pick this coming draft, Noel coming plus Turner and Young should be getting mature and reaching their prime.  At some point they have to pay and try to think about making a run unless they are trying to duplicate what the Clippers did for years.

they would do it because gasol is expiring, not to get him for the future.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Love be playing in L.A. next year.

Westbrook will be playing on the Knicks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

The Lakers dont scare me at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:

In response to scubber's comment:

they would do it because gasol is expiring, not to get him for the future.

Still makes no sense.  Why do they want to dump their salaries?  They are not in trouble with the cap.  So they have even less fans in the stand next year?  Even with those guys proposed in the trade come back next year, they still have plenty of money to sign a number of max players.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

The Lakers dont scare me at all.

The Lakers do not scare me at all either 37. They need to pay the rapist half of their Salary Cap and quite honestly, it will be hard to attract Free Agents as even Magic has come out said that the circus Lil Buss is running there now is a joke. They better pray that Love goes there via Free Agency because they have very few picks and NOBODY to give up in order to trade for him. Not to mention Magic Man's other quote on the Leno show: "I love Mike D'Antoni...if he were in Phoenix". Now that is a HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....sorry Fiercy, I had to do it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Straight from ESPN Insider if you think they have Cred.

"

Though he is not looking to get out of Boston, Rajon Rondo was quick to kill talk of an extension when recently approached by Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge. It didn't even get to the numbers stage. Rondo is looking forward to becoming an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his career in the summer of 2015. It's not that he's dead set on leaving Boston, but he wants to keep his options open in terms of both winning and money. Ainge has to decide whether he wants to gamble on the possibility of re-signing Rondo or trade him around the 2014 draft or before next season's trade deadline.

Rondo could be taking a risk, too. If he doesn't play well over the remainder of this season, it could be prudent to take the security of a contract extension (if it's still on the table) in Boston. If Rondo does become a free agent in 2015, the Knicks think he'd be the perfect fit with Melo. As for the Kevin Love-to-New York rumors, most executives believe Love is destined for the Lakers when he becomes a free agent in 2015. "That's a 100 percent certainty,'' one GM told me. In other Celtics news, Ainge is looking to clear as much cap room as soon as he can, so if he can find takers for Gerald Wallace, Jeff Green and Avery Bradley, they're gone."

Enjoy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Straight from ESPN Insider if you think they have Cred.

"

Though he is not looking to get out of Boston, Rajon Rondo was quick to kill talk of an extension when recently approached by Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge. It didn't even get to the numbers stage. Rondo is looking forward to becoming an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his career in the summer of 2015. It's not that he's dead set on leaving Boston, but he wants to keep his options open in terms of both winning and money. Ainge has to decide whether he wants to gamble on the possibility of re-signing Rondo or trade him around the 2014 draft or before next season's trade deadline.

Rondo could be taking a risk, too. If he doesn't play well over the remainder of this season, it could be prudent to take the security of a contract extension (if it's still on the table) in Boston. If Rondo does become a free agent in 2015, the Knicks think he'd be the perfect fit with Melo. As for the Kevin Love-to-New York rumors, most executives believe Love is destined for the Lakers when he becomes a free agent in 2015. "That's a 100 percent certainty,'' one GM told me. In other Celtics news, Ainge is looking to clear as much cap room as soon as he can, so if he can find takers for Gerald Wallace, Jeff Green and Avery Bradley, they're gone."

Enjoy!

Love cannot opt out until July 2015...............now scram!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I just don't get why folks are worried about the FAKERS on a Celtics forum.  They are in a totally different conference.  They aren't going anywhere any time soon.  Im born and raised in LA and I don't care what they do or is talked about in te fishwrap out here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

I just don't get why folks are worried about the FAKERS on a Celtics forum.  They are in a totally different conference.  They aren't going anywhere any time soon.  Im born and raised in LA and I don't care what they do or is talked about in te fishwrap out here.

For the most part, it is the trolls that set me off but this one is a bit of a mystery to me as well. There is also the fact that the Fakers are only one Title behind the Celts now {if you count the Minnesota Titles??} and I think that is on Celt fans minds as well. 

Sections
Shortcuts