Haters!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetruth3481. Show thetruth3481's posts

Haters!!!!

Huge fan and I have been saying the celts would make a run while you all kept bashing them.....now 70% of you are jumping on the wagon lmao,smh!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Haters!!!!

In Response to Re: Haters!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Haters!!!! : You have been saying? That's unbelievable! This is your first post, so this is the first time you actually said anything on this board. Ha Ha IF YOU SMELLALALALALALA... WHAT THE FIERCEST... IS COOKIN'.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.  If this is someones first post, how could they really have much of an opinion, one way or another.  They could also be a fan of another team just trying to start trouble, (which happens often enough on this site). 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Haters!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Huge fan and I have been saying the celts would make a run while you all kept bashing them.....now 70% of you are jumping on the wagon lmao,smh!!!!!
    Posted by thetruth3481[/QUOTE]

You cant be this stupid... or maybe you can....hahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Laker stupid that is...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Haters!!!! : You have been saying? That's unbelievable! This is your first post, so this is the first time you actually said anything on this board. Ha Ha IF YOU SMELLALALALALALA... WHAT THE FIERCEST... IS COOKIN'.

hahahaha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Where did he go?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" .now 70% of you are jumping on the wagon lmao"

Ha ha awesome - actually you're the ultimate bandwagon jumper. Where are all your posts showing your unwavering faith in the team? 

Possibly this is the most ridiculous first post in the history of this forum, and that's saying a lot. 

By the way in case you hadn't noticed the Celts haven't accomplished anything yet this season. They are playing well but there is a long way to go before it will mean anything.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]" .  By the way in case you hadn't noticed the Celts haven't accomplished anything yet this season. ...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]    

I think you meam ... they haven't reached their goal yet...    Because they have acomplished many things this year...    many positive, impressive, enjoyable things for Celtics fans...    the "win the championship or kill yourself" approach sports is at the heart of what drives many of the haters.....      

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to "Re: Haters!!!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : I thought the same thing.  If this is someones first post, how could they really have much of an opinion, one way or another.  They could also be a fan of another team just trying to start trouble, (which happens often enough on this site).  Posted by susan250[/QUOTE] Anyone can have valid opinions and not post here. This board isn't the final arbiter of anything, just a compilation of either differing or like views. There are lots of very knowledgable people who don't make their thoughts known to you. To say what you did is simply egocentric, which I'm sure, you didn't intend. The point was that she/he hadn't posted under that name before but wrote of past statements. It's a "name changer's" error that outted her/him as disingenuous.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! :     I think you meam ... they haven't reached their goal yet...    Because they have acomplished many things this year...    many positive, impressive, enjoyable things for Celtics fans...    the "win the championship or kill yourself" approach sports is at the heart of what drives many of the haters.....      
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  I have the same viewpoint on this team I always have. That it is a good team that I enjoy watching.  I wouldn't bet any money they are going to win a championship this year and that's for sure.  But I would certainly be happy if they do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Haters!!!!": Anyone can have valid opinions and not post here. This board isn't the final arbiter of anything, just a compilation of either differing or like views. There are lots of very knowledgable people who don't make their thoughts known to you. To say what you did is simply egocentric, which I'm sure, you didn't intend. The point was that she/he hadn't posted under that name before but wrote of past statements. It's a "name changer's" error that outted her/him as disingenuous.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.Whether or not someone has posted here before has nothing to do with their basketball knowledge.There are people with tons of posts who don`t know squat.It`s pretty silly, though ,to come on board proclaiming your fopresight with no proof whatsoever.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : hahahaha
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

HMMM, HEY FIERCE!!! At least he/she is 1-0 with their comment!  Thats better than the 0-10125 that you've got going on. Just cause your talking doesn't mean your saying anything! Keep shooting my man....your bound to hit one eventually! ;-) Hittem while he's down, JAMEZ!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

HMMM, HEY FIERCE!!! At least he/she is 1-0 with their comment!  Thats better than the 0-10125 that you've got going on. Just cause your talking doesn't mean your saying anything! Keep shooting my man....your bound to hit one eventually! ;-) Hittem while he's down, JAMEZ!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

we all know this post is for fiercest cuz we know all what he said and done about the c's.
    Fiercest said it going to be 0-8 the next 8 games wow!!!!now they are 2-0
    and im looking forward tomorrow for an azz whopping,so excited!
    I thought fiercest will stop posting his comment or opinion in this forum  for 5 months?????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : Exactly.  I have the same viewpoint on this team I always have. That it is a good team that I enjoy watching.  I wouldn't bet any money they are going to win a championship this year and that's for sure.  But I would certainly be happy if they do.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, I never expressed any feelings when the C's were not playing well as they are now, because believe it are not I had faith they would
    improve. I enjoy watching them play and never miss a game, sometimes
    I turn the volume off, but I watch every game. I wish them all the success
    and hope they go as far as possible in the play offs, and would tickled out
    my mind if they win the championship. Go C's!!!!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : Once the Celts make the playoffs I will stop posting from May to September. You will see me again in October. The Celts have not made the playoffs yet. They still need to win at least 4 more games.

You need to be here around draft time , i'm asking Jamez for a two week amnisty,one week before the draft and one week after, so you can come back and tell some of the less knowledgeable posters, what the he!! is about to happen, and what just happened!!  We may even have a vote on it to decide if Fierce should be allowed to come back!!  I hope OneOnOne is not the deciding vote!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : Come on, you really want me to dig up my archives again to show you how many times I got it right? 

Yes please, Fierce!  Looking for that needle in your haystack should keep you busy until next October. And from the looks of it, you're gonna be needing something to keep you busy! ;-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haters!!!! :     I think you meam ... they haven't reached their goal yet...    Because they have acomplished many things this year...    many positive, impressive, enjoyable things for Celtics fans...    the "win the championship or kill yourself" approach sports is at the heart of what drives many of the haters.....      
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.  One of the many things they have accomplished this year is dispel the notion that Miami is unbeatable and would run the Celtics old legs ragged.  I wonder how that myth started?  Oh well...

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts