Haters!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: Haters!!!!

Best thing about the recent Celtics successful run is the coming out of AB. Thank god Rivers was...forced to play him. I'm wondering if JJJ has something good to show us as well.? My opinion of the Celtics and their quest for a title this year has not changed. No big man, tired old legs and an inconsistent PG means an early exit in the playoffs. I'm excited to see who we trade and draft to get back in the fight next year.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

In Response to Re: Haters!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : Stop being so coxcombical ... those were the only other teams that could sign him w/o a S&T being that both were under the cap ... anyone could see or say that and be 90% right not withstanding a S&T deal ... You're full of yourself!
    Posted by Mployee8

Coxcombical!!  Now that's one you don't hear much where i'm from!  Next time my wife gets all uppity, i'm trying it on her. I'll let you know how it goes, or not!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to "Re: Haters!!!!": Anyone can have valid opinions and not post here. This board isn't the final arbiter of anything, just a compilation of either differing or like views. There are lots of very knowledgable people who don't make their thoughts known to you. To say what you did is simply egocentric, which I'm sure, you didn't intend. The point was that she/he hadn't posted under that name before but wrote of past statements. It's a "name changer's" error that outted her/him as disingenuous.
    Posted by painter

You are probably right.  Someone may not be new to this forum, but just posting under another screenname. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Best thing about the recent Celtics successful run is the coming out of AB. Thank god Rivers was...forced to play him. I'm wondering if JJJ has something good to show us as well.? My opinion of the Celtics and their quest for a title this year has not changed. No big man, tired old legs and an inconsistent PG means an early exit in the playoffs. I'm excited to see who we trade and draft to get back in the fight next year.
    Posted by elDunker2

Although I had very little regard for AB, hes proving me wrong lately. 

I agree with you that Doc trips onto good players due to injuries. Thats how BBD got in the lineup when KG went down and became extremely valuable player. Until then, he was rotting on the bench.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetruth3481. Show thetruth3481's posts

Let me explain,I been reading all your BS from you fake celtic fans all year.I have never wrote on here b/c half of you make no sence.this fierce guy has to much time on his hand and this was Mostly for him.he calls himself a celtics fan??lmao sounds like a disgruntled knick fan to me........you people sweat this dude like he knows what he's talking about haha.just wanted to chime in to let him know not every celtic fan is a hater like himself.........kick rocks homi yaaaa heardddd!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Haters!!!! :  You need to be here around draft time , i'm asking Jamez for a two week amnisty,one week before the draft and one week after, so you can come back and tell some of the less knowledgeable posters, what the he!! is about to happen, and what just happened!!  We may even have a vote on it to decide if Fierce should be allowed to come back!!  I hope OneOnOne is not the deciding vote!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Are you talking out the side of your mouth?   Actually I could care less whether he posts or not.  Actually I am thinking about banning myself from this board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Haters!!!! : Although I had very little regard for AB, hes proving me wrong lately.  I agree with you that Doc trips onto good players due to injuries. Thats how BBD got in the lineup when KG went down and became extremely valuable player. Until then, he was rotting on the bench.
    Posted by Karllost

BBD?  I thought you were talking about good players.  BBD was so over valued by Celtics fans it was comical.  BBD is one of the worst rebounding bigs in the NBA and has no low post game at all.  

As far as Bradley goes no one thought he was good. I never heard one good thing said about him in the media or on this board.

Sections
Shortcuts