Hawks and Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Hawks and Celtics

Well...he is obviously a lot better than all the other stiffs out there.

Its cool to not like him, but he isn't the problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol...what would you do without your toys??

[/QUOTE]

Without this one, both myself and the C's would be much happier...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Steven's not saying anything about Rondo....DA will handle it...no public statements unless it comes from Rondo and his agent...means they want to keep his trade value as high as possible

[/QUOTE]

Duh?????

[/QUOTE]

Herp Derp back at ya...

what are you...Rondo's jock strap...his tampon?

[/QUOTE]

Yup. I also fold his laundry.

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who has the hard on for him so I guess u would know about the Tampon.

[/QUOTE]

Well...I know you've never had sex...ask your mom and dad to explain it to you...If I have a hard_n, I would never need a tampon....

Besides...he's just not a complete player and not worth a max contract...not someone who is a legendary head case and who cut out on his teammates on a roadtrip to have a party with nary a one of them...nice captain ....

[/QUOTE]

youre just mad cuz he didn't invite you To the party. You're more upset about it than Stevens and everyone else on Causeway.  I really do think u got a man crush on him. Doo Doo, you're the one who said Ronda has a tampon. Again, who ya got out there that we can get that's better than Rondo. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Never said he was...but he's NOT the long time solution either....what he did in sacramento...the unauthorized absence...not cool...not a good example for the young guys....losing sucks but you have to be a pro...they made him captain...he blew it..poor captain....playing well against a team he typically does well against isn't the solution to tellingf the team your better and more impostant than they are...

He's gone...you watch...one way or the other he's done here...it may take a while, but the next time they get into the playoffs, he won't be on the team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

Never said he was...but he's NOT the long time solution either....what he did in sacramento...the unauthorized absence...not cool...not a good example for the young guys....losing sucks but you have to be a pro...they made him captain...he blew it..poor captain....playing well against a team he typically does well against isn't the solution to tellingf the team your better and more impostant than they are...

He's gone...you watch...one way or the other he's done here...it may take a while, but the next time they get into the playoffs, he won't be on the team

[/QUOTE]

Oh I think he is gone too. but like I said he isn't the problem. This team is bad. Rondo, Sully Bradley and maybe Olynyk are the only guys other teams would want.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Steven's not saying anything about Rondo....DA will handle it...no public statements unless it comes from Rondo and his agent...means they want to keep his trade value as high as possible

[/QUOTE]

Duh?????

[/QUOTE]

Herp Derp back at ya...

what are you...Rondo's jock strap...his tampon?

[/QUOTE]

Yup. I also fold his laundry.

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who has the hard on for him so I guess u would know about the Tampon.

[/QUOTE]

Well...I know you've never had sex...ask your mom and dad to explain it to you...If I have a hard_n, I would never need a tampon....

Besides...he's just not a complete player and not worth a max contract...not someone who is a legendary head case and who cut out on his teammates on a roadtrip to have a party with nary a one of them...nice captain ....

[/QUOTE]

youre just mad cuz he didn't invite you To the party. You're more upset about it than Stevens and everyone else on Causeway.  I really do think u got a man crush on him. Doo Doo, you're the one who said Ronda has a tampon. Again, who ya got out there that we can get that's better than Rondo. 

[/QUOTE]

WHO CARES?!...There will be life after RONDON'T...teams win every year without him...there are almost every team in the NBA with a better record than the C's and they don't have RONDON'T....right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh I think he is gone too. but like I said he isn't the problem. This team is bad. Rondo, Sully Bradley and maybe Olynyk are the only guys other teams would want.

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree...they suck...in fact, they can't suck enough...they'll most likely get blown out in the 2nd half tonight, Rondo or no Rondo...they need to suck to get better players and they will...just don't think he'll be around to see us win again...Don't think he WANTS to be here anymore!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta run ... tell Fiercy errrr NH I was asking for him ... LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

10-4 Chief!...lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree...they suck...in fact, they can't suck enough...they'll most likely get blown out in the 2nd half tonight, Rondo or no Rondo...they need to suck to get better players and they will...just don't think he'll be around to see us win again...Don't thinkl he WANTS to be here anymore!!!

[/QUOTE]

Dumb analogy. It's clear that u got a thing for Rondo. Most players and coaches say they would love to have him. You're right and with so-called fans like you, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to be here. you wouldn't know what a great PG is and what they're supposed to do. It's obvious, cuz you still haven't said who you would get that's better and available. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Is Humphries hurt now? He has 4 minutes in the game. I don't get it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Gotta run ... tell Fiercy errrr NH I was asking for him ... LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

10-4 Chief!...lol

[/QUOTE]

TYA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree...they suck...in fact, they can't suck enough...they'll most likely get blown out in the 2nd half tonight, Rondo or no Rondo...they need to suck to get better players and they will...just don't think he'll be around to see us win again...Don't thinkl he WANTS to be here anymore!!!

[/QUOTE]

Dumb analogy. It's clear that u got a thing for Rondo. Most players and coaches say they would love to have him. You're right and with so-called fans like you, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to be here. you wouldn't know what a great PG is and what they're supposed to do. It's obvious, cuz you still haven't said who you would get that's better and available. 

[/QUOTE]

Again...enjoy him while he's here...I'm a loyal C's fan, have been sicne 1960...sorry kid, I've seen at least 20 better PG's in the NBA since then...he's a good, not GREAT, PG...he's not HOF material...like I said, relax...it's not personal...and there are loads of fans here that hate him , really HATE him, worse than I...

Have a nice night...You know exactly how I feel...it does nothing to help the situation to discuss it with you any further...neither of us will change our views...Night!

And frankly, I think it's YOU who has the issue..with me...too bad...I'm not going to give you what you want....go bother someone else who cares what you think... :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

Where's FIERCY tonight .... or should I say CeltsFanInNH?

[/QUOTE]

Professor Mployee,

I'm here. I'm not Fierce but, man, he's played with your head so much that you think anybody that disagrees with you is Fierce. Just relax man. Take a deep breath. It will be ok. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Is Humphries hurt now? He has 4 minutes in the game. I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

haven't heard them say a thing...but it seems to be working for them

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Nh has a totally different writing style than Fierce.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Where's FIERCY tonight .... or should I say CeltsFanInNH?

[/QUOTE]

Professor Mployee,

I'm here. I'm not Fierce but, man, he's played with your head so much that you think anybody that disagrees with you is Fierce. Just relax man. Take a deep breath. It will be ok. 

[/QUOTE]
    If you are Fierce, I told Mployee I'd tell you he couldn't wait...I've just done my job...maybe...LOL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Nh has a totally different writing style than Fierce.

[/QUOTE]

I agree...If Fierce was anywhere in the hemisphere he'd a been here to go after Mployee...what are we if not consistent

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

I think I'm beginning to see the light regarding Rajon Rondo.  I don't know what kind of defense he is playing out there, but when I am picking up switches and watching him drift to the entirely wrong side of the floor then there is a real problem.  Also, his body language is very poor.  He seems contemptuous of his team and his coaches.  I saw a picture of him where he was looking at Stevens like he wanted to physically harm him.

BUT, then I see that stand up skip pass and nobody else does that.

I think he might be mental.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Again...enjoy him while he's here...I'm a loyal C's fan, have been sicne 1960...sorry kid, I've seen at least 20 better PG's in the NBA since then...he's a good, not GREAT, PG...he's not HOF material...like I said, relax...it's not personal...and there are loads of fans here that hate him , really HATE him, worse than I...

Have a nice night...You know exactly how I feel...it does nothing to help the situation to discuss it with you any further...neither of us will change our views...Night!

And frankly, I think it's YOU who has the issue..with me...too bad...I'm not going to give you what you want....go bother someone else who cares what you think... :)

[/QUOTE]

What's you knowing me have to do with anything? I love the C's too and have followed them just as long as you have And don't care to hear anyone say they suck even if they do.You luv em? Got a funny way of showing it. I ain't trying to change yours or anyone's mind. again, you obviously don't know a great PG and you still can't name one. go back and play with your toys if you had a life you wouldn't be all over BDC bchung bout Rondo and the Celtics. now go TYA junior! I'm done with your no basketball knowledge a:::s

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think I'm beginning to see the light regarding Rajon Rondo.  I don't know what kind of defense he is playing out there, but when I am picking up switches and watching him drift to the entirely wrong side of the floor then there is a real problem.  Also, his body language is very poor.  He seems contemptuous of his team and his coaches.  I saw a picture of him where he was looking at Stevens like he wanted to physically harm him.

BUT, then I see that stand up skip pass and nobody else does that.

I think he might be mental.

[/QUOTE]

Oh he is. And no he doesn't play defense.

and...he is still the best player on the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

well, I am ambivalent about him for the first time in his tenure

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

I like most of his game but One thing I notice about Johnson- appears reluctant to go to the hole. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

on balance is he helping or hurting the Celtics for the foreseeable future?

sometimes when you cut your losses there is a sense of opening or airing out that can be refreshing.  I just hope Danny didn't overplay his hand.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

The ignore button...it's a beautiful thing...