HAWKS are in TROUBLE!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

HAWKS are in TROUBLE!!

CELTICS won home court now. The blief we can beat ATLANTA is at ALL TIME HIGH. With RONDO coming back in game 3. He will come up with all GUNS blazing. Can you say TRIPLE DOUBLE. THE HAWKS as a team have VERY LOW self ESTEEM. NO LEADER on that team. With their BIG MEN down and you might have to add Josh Smith to that list. Can you say 2nd round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: HAWKS are in TROUBLE!!

In Response to HAWKS are in TROUBLE!!:
    CELTICS won home court now. The blief we can beat ATLANTA is at ALL TIME HIGH. With RONDO coming back in game 3. He will come up with all GUNS blazing. Can you say TRIPLE DOUBLE. THE HAWKS as a team have VERY LOW self ESTEEM. NO LEADER on that team. With their BIG MEN down and you might have to add Josh Smith to that list. Can you say 2nd round.
    Posted by ojmega

Without Josh Smith, they are already done.  Josh have been killing the Celtics in every way in the first two games no matter which Celtics players are on the court.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Josh smith will be back. Youre right that the Hawks can't win this series, but the Celtics can still lose it...just remember how they came out on the 1st quarter of game 1. Any repeat and they could kiss another game goodbye.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Man, can we get a couple of more wins before you start burying the Hawks?   Let's take it game by game. Leave the frontrunning to Laker trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The only way I see a repeat performance of Game 1 would be if we hold serve at home, and go up 3-1.  There may be a letdown after that.  Don't count CHI out just yet............and I think we can beat them.  Last run for our guys, so let's make it a good one!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: HAWKS are in TROUBLE!!:
    Man, can we get a couple of more wins before you start burying the Hawks?   Let's take it game by game. Leave the frontrunning to Laker trolls.
    Posted by concord27

Don't start crying (like you always do) when Lakers fans come against you. Just saying...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If the Celtics couldn't beat the Hawks in 6 and look like the far superior team in doing so, then the CELTICS will be in big trouble.

I was hoping for a sweep

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I expect the series to go seven. The hawks are a good team and they play good defense. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The Hawks are trash! I've seen WNBA teams that would push these clowns.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hawks are missing one of their best players in Al Horford and Smith getting injured in the last 4 minutes of last night's game isn't going to help. Hawks always choke and don't have great team chemistry like the Celtics do. The Celtics are a real discipline team on offense and defense. While the Hawks are not. I picked the Celtics in 6 but what I have seen so far I think it will be 5. The east has the best players injured.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Brandon Bass needs to show up at some point.
    Posted by Kirk6

Very true... I really focused on him last game and he just seems to have gotten lost in his game.. hes very weak & confused with the ball and just not crashing the def boards..  many times he seemed of balance or easily pushed off balance.

Has been very ineffective but we arent very deep at the 4.. Hope he steps it up and they get him some early open jumpers to get him going

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Josh smith will be back. Youre right that the Hawks can't win this series, but the Celtics can still lose it...just remember how they came out on the 1st quarter of game 1. Any repeat and they could kiss another game goodbye.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

OC,
    Agree with you re: game 1.
    IMO, if Celtics show up as they did in that game Atl can win even with JS missing game 3. If Celtics show up similar to game 2 then even Horford wouldn't help Atl.
    In any case I hope JS is OK.

AK

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Josh Smith and Joe Johnson would be the best two players on the Denver Nuggets

The top heavy in talent Hawks got to play Celtics without their HOF 4th best player for 2 games and best player for 1 game, and its not like Pietrus, Pierce, Stiemsma and KG are 100%

Hopefully Celtics get healthy in time for rd two and (knock on wood) are the healthiest they have been for the East Finals...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

The key in Game 3 will be the intensity to begin the game and at the start of the third quarter.  Another key -- avoid overconfidence or letdown if Josh Smith does not play.  If healthy and no letdowns, C's in 6!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

The Celtics have a small habit of playing down or up to their competition and have been that way since the big three came together (remember our first championship run). So struggling with the Hawks doesnt really tell me any about them not being able to hang with the Bulls or Sixers.. Now if they allow themselves to struggle in the second round i think it will wear them down and make it impossible to beat Miami if they make it through to the ECF

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The Hawks are trash! I've seen WNBA teams that would push these clowns.
    Posted by Elven 32

Hey now....wnba teams have great fundamentals! :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: HAWKS are in TROUBLE!! : Don't start crying (like you always do) when Lakers fans come against you. Just saying...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

What are you referring to?  I was addressing my comment to a Celtic fan being overconfident not a troll like you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Celtics have a small habit of playing down or up to their competition and have been that way since the big three came together (remember our first championship run). So struggling with the Hawks doesnt really tell me any about them not being able to hang with the Bulls or Sixers.. Now if they allow themselves to struggle in the second round i think it will wear them down and make it impossible to beat Miami if they make it through to the ECF
    Posted by stackgtr

agreed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: HAWKS are in TROUBLE!! : What are you referring to?  I was addressing my comment to a Celtic fan being overconfident not a troll like you.
    Posted by concord27

Simple. Since you are always crying about trolls and how the moderators don't do anything about them. Why take a chance by bating trolls so then you can start crying again as always???? I say if you can't take the heat don't get into the kitchen. I am giving you free advice so you don't start crying again as always. You get it???? Or do I have to write you a map????
    Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Of course they're in trouble going against this

(sorry I don't know the source)
    AK

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the "hawks are in trouble".....

maybe they are.  but we are not really on dream street.  it used to be that leaning on pierce for 35 and 15 was something done in the last two games of the playoffs before we win it all. 

now it's something we do in game 2 against a never-was and now has-been team.

why does pierce have to GET 14 or 15 glasswipes in a game anyway?  i love that he still has it in him to be able to do this stuff, but what's bass out there doing with all of his "great athleticism"?  getting swallered up in jason collins' armpit because kg has to go guard josh smith because brandon....  well, .........  didn't do much of that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

the "hawks are in trouble"..... maybe they are.  but we are not really on dream street.  it used to be that leaning on pierce for 35 and 15 was something done in the last two games of the playoffs before we win it all.  now it's something we do in game 2 against a never-was and now has-been team. why does pierce have to GET 14 or 15 glasswipes in a game anyway?  i love that he still has it in him to be able to do this stuff, but what's bass out there doing with all of his "great athleticism"?  getting swallered up in jason collins' armpit because kg has to go guard josh smith because brandon....  well, .........  didn't do much of that.
    Posted by aciemvp

Pierce avg'd a 22/6 the first finals and an 18/5 the next... he went for 20/4 and 17/3 the last 2 wins of '08 and 19/6 and 27/2 in the last 2 wins of '10. He had 1 game over 30 pts in 13 finals games and that in a loss in '08. He had one game over 10 reb's in 13 finals games and that in a loss in '10.

Maybe this year we win finals games behind 36/14's from Pierce but we never did before. It was KG's infectious D and energetic team ball that won it in '08 and gutsy grind it out precise halfcourt offense and solid defense that had us so close in '10 before the refs took it all away.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: HAWKS are in TROUBLE!! : Simple. Since you are always crying about trolls and how the moderators don't do anything about them. Why take a chance by bating trolls so then you can start crying again as always???? I say if you can't take the heat don't get into the kitchen. I am giving you free advice so you don't start crying again as always. You get it???? Or do I have to write you a map????
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

I still don't know what you are talking about.  There was no baiting of anyone. I merely mentioned the Celtics should not be looking ahead as this thread's title seems to suggest.   Isn't nice that this forum allows a wimp like to be so bold with accusations.  You should be grateful.

Sections
Shortcuts