Hawks bench reason they won! Pachulia eats up Baby

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Hawks bench reason they won! Pachulia eats up Baby

Boston was beating the Hawks all night as Atlanta starters walked up the court. Smith and Johnson were a combined 6 for 30 from the field and played little D.

Pachulia came off the bench and got every loose ball and scored 15 points,snagging 12 rebounds in 22 minutes of play. Some on this board think Euro are soft ,well Euro Pachulia ate up Big Baby and Garnett.

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Re: Hawks bench reason they won! Pachulia eats up Baby

BBD just really sucked tonight.  I just can't understand why he takes so many shots when he's playing with 3 hall of famers and an "all-star".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Hawks bench reason they won! Pachulia eats up Baby:
    [QUOTE]BBD just really sucked tonight.  I just can't understand why he takes so many shots when he's playing with 3 hall of famers and an "all-star".
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

He is playing for a contract, basically showcasing his talents to the other teams in the league, well of course that and the other guys get guarded......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Hawks bench reason they won! Pachulia eats up Baby:
    [QUOTE]Big Baby and KG were gased in the 4th quarter;  I thought Doc should have gone longer with Delonte, Green, and Sasha even if they losed.  You really can't really do anything when you are gased.  Delonte was heating up and we should have stayed with that...
    Posted by ShepherdCall[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  The Celtics haven't won any back to back games the entire season.  The only way they would have won this game is by making the necessary substitutions during the game. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

If BBD is our fifth best player we are in trouble.  Doc needs to live or die with our best talent (Green, Shaq, or JO) to close out games.   His play has really fallen off and I think Doc just needs to give someone else a chance to close out games with our other starters.

Sections
Shortcuts