Hawks lose again...Thank You Golden State

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Hawks lose again...Thank You Golden State

The Warriors came out to play in the 4th Qtr and stole one late from the Hawks. The Hawks are starting to lose now boys and possibly take us closer to that Lottery Pick we so desperately need. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Hawks lose again...Thank You Golden State

Horford going down was definitely good news for the celtics, all humanity aside.

however they seem to be hanging in.  Sometimes losing a top guy doesn't show at first till energy reserves are drained. Then everybody gets fatigued from making up for the missing production.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Horford going down was definitely good news for the celtics, all humanity aside.

however they seem to be hanging in.  Sometimes losing a top guy doesn't show at first till energy reserves are drained. Then everybody gets fatigued from making up for the missing production.

[/QUOTE]

Yes cole-ely, I have been watching the Hawks closely since Horford went down and I think you nailed it. I was NOT happy to see Horford get hurt and wish for him to make a full recovery but in the cold hearted world of Pro Sports, one man's pain leads to another man's glory and I think that will be the case here. Teague had been playing out of his mind but as they continue to lose, I am expecting the old saying that "once you cut the head of the snake off, the body will follow". 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Two lotto tickets, please!

Sections
Shortcuts